3 weeks in veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Ivey

Reaction score
Wondering if vegging for 3-4 weeks from seed will turn me some dank bud.

DANK :lama:

but thats when they start to show sex as well..IMO...you get DANKER in 10 weeks...males pulled and females bigger..just my thaughts
Take care and be safe

:48:

Tryin to smoke this tude KushBerry on Febuary thats when my bro gets out the joint

u can veg for however long u like! preferabaly until after preflower! use some good nutes and make sure ur ph is stable and good ventalation and stay on top of the pests and your should be fine, good luck! Keep it green, heres some nice ol :D GREEN MOJO:D happy growing bro and lets see some pics soon

damn right dude thanks get those pics soon as they get real beefy yall check in soon!

Phil Ivey said:
Wondering if vegging for 3-4 weeks from seed will turn me some dank bud.

Maybe...maybe not. Veg time has little to nothing to do with producing dank bud. Here is what counts--lighting, growing medium, nutes, ventilation, temps, RH, pH, ppms, and strain. Tell us about the rest of your grow.

Veg time = YIELD, not related to potency.
I recently ran a growth chart on my plants, the growth curve is exponential! That means that most of the growth occurs LATE. In my case I could see that half of the height increase came in the last week or so. I recommend taking the veg as far as you've got room for, very preferably veg to at least 3 feet height, your canopy size will be much, much bigger and yield in proportion, but of course it all ultimately depends on the strain you've got.

Maybe...maybe not. Veg time has little to nothing to do with producing dank bud. Here is what counts--lighting, growing medium, nutes, ventilation, temps, RH, pH, ppms, and strain. Tell us about the rest of your grow.
Well I got a 400wattMH in veg and 400wattHPS for flower. I used light warrior and FFOFmix when I planted the seeds in plastic cups, then switched to straight FFOF. I used no nutes until i put them to flower every other watering BIOCANNA Flores nutes.Water and soil 6.5 ph. And I dont know what RH and ppms is ...

ppm is parts per million! its how many parts of nutes are going into the plant or rezi! u want to stay under atleast 1500 ppm or some burn could happen. i dont know wat rh is either???

HEMP GODDESSo ya i forgot, i seen that somehwere else on this forum! pretty much 50% is ideal right?

u got any pics of the grow, where ur gals at ivey?

Latest posts

Back