Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I love our weather even the 90 + days above 100 deg F
Me too.... I so miss that dry heat. hard to believe I'm turning 61 in 2wks and I"ve lived over half my life in Fl..
went from being a desert rat to a swamp rat.. doh

I hate humidity
I had moved from Vegas to Virginia when I was 22.... as I came into town at night, I was at a gas station filling up and I asked the guy across from me doing the same.. bro, what's all that crap around the light up there.. he gives me a queer look and says.... seriously. Um, yeah, wt? is it. Humidity he says.... WT?. it was so thick you could cut it with a knife... told him, we don't have that back in Vegas.. he asked me why I left... hahaha. that would be Carty's X of a bad 2yr marriage... but, chasing her brought me to Fl where I met the love of my life now married 36yrs..

I had to up pot Beasty. I couldn’t keep her happy. She was always thirsty, and looking thirsty too. I have been watering her morning and night. Always dry. I put her in a 3 gal pot I didn't have bigger with the saucer thing to catch excess water. I used the 5 gal on Sat to up pot the Black. The first pic I had the phone over my head so you can see all the bent branches. I gave her some Jacks bloom
IMG_5241.jpeg
IMG_5240.jpeg
IMG_5239.jpeg

Wow... Jan is making me look so good. As you grow these strains I'll be using your photos to show off my workings and what is capable.. you have really dialed things in and I look forward to seeing these finish and you move onto the next thing your gonna blow up for us all...

Wow... Jan is making me look so good. As you grow these strains I'll be using your photos to show off my workings and what is capable.. you have really dialed things in and I look forward to seeing these finish and you move onto the next thing your gonna blow up for us all...
Beast mode looks happier today. I looked at the BM pollen left. I only have 6 beast mode seeds left and will plant then in July. A little of the coating of pollen left I put more on Beasty.
6 ft tall plants need to be kept going. I want more than 2 branches of seeds. I added 2 more branches and hit the same 2 branches. Again they didn't do anything last week cause I starved them and let them go thirsty. Not really.(but under did it ) That 6 ft tall by 4 by wide plant was in a 2 gal. pot. I did not realize she was going to grow up a tree. I was watering her morning and night because she was dry. She still always look a bit wilty to me.

I imagine a plant that size in a 2gal pot, especially a felt pot, can drink twice a day easily... if you want to sacrifice that pot and up pot her, I'd use a stacking method.. prep one of your huge pots you have, prep a hole for her to recent halfway into, cut the bottom off the 2gal felt pot and drop her in. You can even loosen the soil a bit before you plant, even pulling some out to dangle a bit.. water in. this really limits shock and within a week she'll be changing ... you imagine her in a 25gal.. hehee. she's for sure got the Beast in her.

Oh hey Jan... got a message yesterday from my Michigan breeders, Draig and Lady Zandra.... forgot what they had going on.. hahaha. stoner. GDP x Beast Mode full on seeding. has been harvested, drying and soon seeds and even some buds still loaded with said seeds will be enroute. how cool huh?

I'll touch base with Draig, cannot recall if this was a BM male or pollen used...

I imagine a plant that size in a 2gal pot, especially a felt pot, can drink twice a day easily... if you want to sacrifice that pot and up pot her, I'd use a stacking method.. prep one of your huge pots you have, prep a hole for her to recent halfway into, cut the bottom off the 2gal felt pot and drop her in. You can even loosen the soil a bit before you plant, even pulling some out to dangle a bit.. water in. this really limits shock and within a week she'll be changing ... you imagine her in a 25gal.. hehee. she's for sure got the Beast in her.

Oh hey Jan... got a message yesterday from my Michigan breeders, Draig and Lady Zandra.... forgot what they had going on.. hahaha. stoner. GDP x Beast Mode full on seeding. has been harvested, drying and soon seeds and even some buds still loaded with said seeds will be enroute. how cool huh?

I'll touch base with Draig, cannot recall if this was a BM male or pollen used...
Nice I got dibs on first shipment…lol My GDP autos are so sticky and nice hard buds. I think maybe 3 mote weeks left. The scope will tell me. If they are here By July They will get planted in 30 gal pots. BM rocks

Nice I got dibs on first shipment…lol My GDP autos are so sticky and nice hard buds. I think maybe 3 mote weeks left. The scope will tell me. If they are here By July They will get planted in 30 gal pots. BM rocks
So does GDP

This is Pink Mango X GDP glad I cloned her one is doing awesome. The other just looking sickly. Not sure if she will make it. These were her trics about 4 days ago. Not ready but progressing. The buds are starting to stack too. I will go get a few pics of her. I love her orange she is a beauty!
Image_2024-05-24 10_37_15_172.png
Image_2024-05-20 11_10_32_713.png
Image_2024-05-20 11_10_14_129.png
Image_2024-05-20 11_09_48_240.png

Attachments

• Image_2024-05-20 11_09_24_253.png
    Image_2024-05-20 11_09_24_253.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Image_2024-05-20 11_09_17_886.png
    Image_2024-05-20 11_09_17_886.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Our plants are like days apart.. need to check with my neighbor, we talked about chopping her this weekend but with how hot it was here we both just hibernated.. I took care of Ladybug all weekend, Friday she decied to play with her 2yr old grand niece... back/hips so swollen she couldn't walk... poor girl.
The Pink Mango x GDP we are running has the orange hairs all over, should pull a QP off of her...

Next up at his place, Maui Wowie if he doesn't kill it... hahaha.

Our plants are like days apart.. need to check with my neighbor, we talked about chopping her this weekend but with how hot it was here we both just hibernated.. I took care of Ladybug all weekend, Friday she decied to play with her 2yr old grand niece... back/hips so swollen she couldn't walk... poor girl.
The Pink Mango x GDP we are running has the orange hairs all over, should pull a QP off of her...

Next up at his place, Maui Wowie if he doesn't kill it... hahaha.
All the MW you sent me germed and are thriving, but all look female. I planted 2 in huge honking beds/pots. The other 3 are in 7-10 gal pots and the best looking one will be brought inside. I will risk it and try to force Fem seeds.

Latest posts

Back