4 strains its showtime day one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well here they are maybe a bit of some nute overdose not intentional just looking bit burnt on leaf edges some are some are not..

week to go folks

enjoy

pkj

PKJ, those plants have come from the beautiful babies in the first pick below to the almost ready to harvest pic below. A perfect Before/After set of pics man!Congrats man! That is one nice freakin crop you've got!

5criticalmassatbackdayone.JPG

tallonesarecriticalmass.JPG

just a remove leaves and still get these results ive documented grow to nearly finish youve all seen my problems mites heat humidty etc and removal of all leves not just fan leaves.

ill post pics at chop time and final yeild too

thanks for the comments mucho appreciated

pkj

Great job parkingjoe. Looks like it's gonna be a pretty nice harvest even after having all those problems. Once again man great job.

Awesome crop man. Thats gonna be one helluva harvest dude great job!!

Killer crop man. Those are some great lookin buds.

why cant i have something like that????
A BEAUTY GARDEN!!!!!!! sweet harvest, i just have to say have a good Meal!!!!

Nice garden you got there! They look very well taken care of.

thanks for all the nice comments people

forgot they have a week to go yet ideally and this could be my mistakenly thinking they have a bit of nute burn

anyway ive trimmed off every burnt looking leaf as dont want any crappy leaves attached to my hopefully prime buds.

pkj

tuesday most of flowering plants die as been in flower 56 days.

ps critical mass is supossed to be anything from 45-55 days flowerer.

they are just starting to fatten up but dont look like they are described on mr nice website.YET.

LOL

rofl

keep ya updated people

pkj

and now the time is near and so they face the final curtain.

i did it my wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

looking great been on flush now for couple of days fattening up swell.

pkj

Holy crap PJ. Your not lying when you said those ladies are packing on some weight. They look beautiful man. You did one hell of a job on this grow.

thanks bros grunt im well happy with this grow except the probs ive had but as they say shit happens.

rofl

pkj

Hey pkj, those are some great lookin buds man, that is gonna be one helluva harvest! Great job!! :D

about 10 get the chop in 20 hours

off to bed work in morning

pkj

fun starts tonight x 7 ready for chop 3 mass + 4 unknowns.

should get 5oz min from these @ worse.

rofl

then off to my mates to chop all of his tomorrow as he has got an attack of paranoia so shit happens again although his do look far superior to mine and his have 1 week to go ideally so for his peace of mind they get the chop.

post some pics soon as chopped and dried too busy to document trimming.

pkj

Latest posts

Back