48 days into my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalikisu

Reaction score
check out my babies...man how they have grown. out of the original 6 i started i have three beautiful girls. i started my grow in some cheap soil i found at a nursery. then at 3 weeks switch to miracle grow. i don't know my pH but the water out here is pretty hard so i add grandmas molasses and Epsom salt. at two weeks i added 10-15-10 to the water and 3 weeks in i gave them 11-35-15. they began to flower about two weeks after i went 12/12. and now i am the proud father of lovely girls. i started early with lst and can say this is a great technique. take a look and any suggestions are welcome.

b4ty.jpg

lilly.jpg

tydown.jpg

tydown2.jpg

mybuddy.jpg

oh yeah i got one 70 watt hps and 6 30 watt cfls pushing 2050 lumens each cfl. got one fan and temp stays under 80 over 65.

really nice looking plants you have there my friend :D you gotta love lst eh :hubba:

watch the level of molasses and sugar intake, too much could harm them.
that's about it. Keep up the good work, and keep that basil smellin pretty.

oh those plants on the side are peppers. i think sorreno peppers. and those babies are about to fruit. so i'll be able to spice up my munchies when the grow is done and the smokes in the air.

Ha i thought it was basil too. good luck on your grow man. Whats the strain?

i have no idea what strain it is. i got bagseed from a buddy and others also but i dont think its sticky icky. i might get a surprise.

well... it's deffinitely a heavy Sativa dominant strain, so yer prob looking at a more like 10-12 week flower time... maybe even longer...

other than that... yer plants look really good, man :aok:

question... are those growing in a styrofoam cooler?... it's what it looks like, anyways :cool: I grow in some "different" things myself....:hubba: :D :cool:

lookin green if you ever smelt grandmas molasses its far from smelling sweet ;)

yeah its a Styrofoam walmart cooler i found on the sidewalk. it works great. before i transplanted i thought they were pitiful and would die on me. i had mixed the miracle grow with homemade compost made of coffee grounds and potato peels as well as other veg stuff.

are the peppers inside the same pot as theherb? If they are be careful as the peppers i've grown have pretty much filled their soil pots with roots.

you might have some root issues later down the road.they do look good,but i would give each plant its own home.lol i have grown in some crazy thinks in the past.

andy52 said:
you might have some root issues later down the road.they do look good,but i would give each plant its own home.lol i have grown in some crazy thinks in the past.

yeah i wanted to have separate pots but space is an issue and its my first grow live and learn. But if i transplant them in flower will that have a negative effect?

it could do but as long as your gentle and know what your doing then you shouldn't have any problems. i think you should defo move the pepper though into another pot.

Latest posts

Back