4th day of flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crx-si

Reaction score
Is it possible for my plants to show their sex after 4 days because i think i see some white hairs on some of my plants as well as some balls on the others, how long do i have to get them out.

I would be surprised if you were showing sex this early. If the plant is old enough to show preflowers then you would have known before you started your 12/12

I diden't notice anything but i do think that three of my plants have the two hairs.

Take pics and post them.

Males seem to show up first.

here are some pics

IMG_1989.JPG

IMG_1991.JPG

IMG_2005.JPG

those arent white hairs, those grow off the main stalk of most plants.... I dont see any indicators of sex yet..

The last post you made the third pic is a female, the other 2 appear to be males but wait a couple of days to be sure

First set of pics

1) looks male a bit fuzzy IMO to tell for sure.
2) Really male no need to 2nd guess it there.
3) Looks female but it also looks like there is a possibility of a hermi to that one im not sure on that growth on the right side if that's male parts of just an angle on that camera.

2nd set of pics:

1) This looks like more green growth IMO ive seen a few plants that will try to grow another branch because the plant its self isn't ready to sex. Give it more time and be sure.
2)Isnt that the same plant form pic 1 ?? if not same answer as pic 1 ;)
3) Looks like a girl all the way, but is that the same gal from the first set of pics too ??:confused2:

So how long can i wait to be sure, today will be the 7th day

The 3rd pic in both sets are female.

As long as you don't see any ball clusters you should be good. Another few days and it should be obvious.

crx-si said:
So how long can i wait to be sure, today will be the 7th day
It usually takes between one and two weeks to be sure what you have in the garden.

So i am left with only two out of seven but they are a healthy two lol.

Latest posts

Back