5 feet tall now and i want to induce budding!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get nutes, good nutes at a hydro store, and pay about $25 for enough for one girl prolly. Is $25 too much? If you were buying an oz it sure wouldnt be that cheap.

damn i wish i wouldnt of seen the post that says sativas finish in late november! i have a huge LST grow right now and i dont think i will be here to see her finish due to leave for the military in a month! but littlelevy if time is important to you make the pvc frame and you can use the black contractor bags to block out the sun. make sure you put a fan underneath so air will circulate and u wont burn her up.

here is some info on how to LST since you dont seem familiar with this technique. this way is called LST (Low Stress Training) im doing it on one of my plants right now. bend the top of the plant over and make sure the top is lower then some of the surrounding branchs. do this slowly over a couple days so the stress isnt to great on the plant and so the plant can adjust its stalk to being bent. the plant sends a horomone to the tallest part of the plant to encourage the most growth at its highest point, when u bend the top over the horomone then gets sent to the highest branchs, instead of one cola you'll have many. it doesnt increase the yield just makes ur plant more low key. they way i did it is i used sewing thread and a stake. find a node at the top (about 1/3 down from the top is best) and pull the string around it and pull it lightly to make the plant bend a little. tie the string to a stake and wait about a day then continue doing that until u want it as low as u want

I think you can increase the yield. Those side branches would have given you smaller buds. Now they are popping bigger buds. Yes, the main cola may be a little smaller, but what is the difference in yield? Not sure, but I will take 20 medium buds over 20 little ones anytime.

you may get the smaller side buds and the large cola not doing LST but when you do LST im sure the side buds would make up for the smaller cola and it would even out either way

Latest posts

Back