5th day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highDani

Reaction score
hi y'all ive been looking at this site for a while and i know alot more about growing thaNKS to you all. Thanks a bunch. Im kinda concerned about my 3 plants they are growing now its been 5 days since they broke soil. I got 2 34 watt 25" flouro lights on em they are growing in my closet. 1 of them is starting to bend a lil. is that normal? I dont have any fan system running yet. is that why she is bending??

Its totally normal, don't worry at all. As long as they are growing towards the light they will be fine. A vast majority bend just maker sure there is no exposed roots. good luck

get a fan on them ASAP, streghnthen the stems man. when you transplant make sure you cover up to the first round leaves.
good luck

im also on my fifth day. i only had one seed sprout out of fifteen bag seeds. i hope it turns out to be a girl.then ill clone and flower. keep her as a mother.
i need a fan too. the plants growing under a 26 watt compact flouro. seems to be growing well. is your light spectrum usable to your plants?

Latest posts

Back