:/

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calikush420 said:
Why is one of my clones showing seed pods?

I was just shooting the dark

are ya sure the donor plant was true female?..did the finished donor hermie at all?..really dont know what ya meen by seed pod???....do ya have a picture ya can share?...

take care and be safe

I got the clones from a shop I don't have a picture but it was 3 yellow seed shaped things on the bottom node

could be a male they sold ya?? I would go throw it back at them....

beat'em about the head and shoulders with it all the while making disparaging remarks regarding their mothers' continuing love affair with small woodland animals.

woah,!

Only one of the clones showed it though the other 6 Aren't showing any signs of it

To end all confusion....why don't you take a picture of the offending pods and we can tell you whether it is a male or whether it looks like calyx swollen with seeds...or whether it is nothing.

THG makes good point....without a picture we are just speculateing...and IMO..if they are all the same strain...then what ya seeing on the one...you will see on the others....its genetic

Latest posts

Back