Grow #4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The blueberry moonshine is going fv@%ing crazy and the fire blueberry og is just "ok" after topping them. Anyone got some ideas/suggestions? Have done everything the same with both plants, just giving water

Attachments

• 20230628_220646.jpg
    20230628_220646.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230628_220656.jpg
    20230628_220656.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230628_220657.jpg
    20230628_220657.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Just another update, they get to looking good then I take away a few more leaves and tie it down, I feel bad almost for doing it to em (I get high and think deep). The fire og blueberry has a yellow hue(on right)to the leaves and the blueberry moonshine(on left)is nice and green and is already a little funky. The blueberry moonshine is also growing faster than the fire og. I'm also thinking about knocking the tops down to 9-10 branches instead of 14. I also pinched both stems at the base to make them swell. It swole on the blueberry moonshine plant better than the fire og, maybe this is why it's growing faster? General conversation on the topic is welcome as well as any advice as always. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20230705_210052.jpg
    20230705_210052.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230705_210055.jpg
    20230705_210055.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230705_210126.jpg
    20230705_210126.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I see you are also a big fan of using chopsticks for tie downs and other such purposes. Kudos!
Yessir on occasion when they are smaller. Use string when they get larger but I'm moving away from that. I've choked them at the tops this time and once last time, dang near broke them off. Im going to the wire like they use with bonsai plants.

Well... the blueberry moonshine is male. I'm just gonna flip em and get some seeds hopefully if the other is female. Time to get some more babies popped in the mean time.

Good afternoon everyone I hope everyone is doing well. I want to first thank everyone here for helping me with my questions and giving me words of wisdom. @WeedHopper I sure miss you buddy. I am seeing my plant starting to flower and I would appreciate all the help to achieve a good buds. This strain is Kashmir Kush. First time growing it. In addition I notice that one of my leaf’s literally flips backwards. Is this a concern. I googled it and it said it could be from stress. What do I do? I have never seen this before and why does it do it? Weird !!!! Thank you Family. I LOVE YOU. ❤️💕😘
I have not been feeling well today. Just been in bed 😢

Attachments

• IMG_2887.jpeg
    IMG_2887.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2877.jpeg
    IMG_2877.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2876.jpeg
    IMG_2876.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2877.jpeg
    IMG_2877.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2886.jpeg
    IMG_2886.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2885.jpeg
    IMG_2885.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
So both turned out male. It turned a few days ago... I tell you everything has just been going to shat besides a couple of things here lately

Just another update, they get to looking good then I take away a few more leaves and tie it down, I feel bad almost for doing it to em (I get high and think deep). The fire og blueberry has a yellow hue(on right)to the leaves and the blueberry moonshine(on left)is nice and green and is already a little funky. The blueberry moonshine is also growing faster than the fire og. I'm also thinking about knocking the tops down to 9-10 branches instead of 14. I also pinched both stems at the base to make them swell. It swole on the blueberry moonshine plant better than the fire og, maybe this is why it's growing faster? General conversation on the topic is welcome as well as any advice as always. Thanks!
How old before you pinch the stems?

How old before you pinch the stems?
They were roughly a month. They had atleast 5 nodes above the 2 single first leaves. Also pinched like a 1 inch spot so it wasn't just a single pinch so to say.

I’m going to try it I have pinched branches to make them grow different or faster but never the stem.

I’m going to try it I have pinched branches to make them grow different or faster but never the stem.
I can't say that it improved speed of growth or not bc the other one was growing rather slow, even showed sex later than the other so I think that mightve been genes at play for both of them. The stalks were pretty good size and roots were good though so maybe in the long run it'd help a little? Idk... I also pinched around the stalk, not just one side and not to hard. I'd let it get atleast as big as a wooden skewer(like the ones you'd see at a bbq)

Latest posts

Back