6x8 tin shed scrog bubblegum/og first time indoor journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isjusalickleherbmon

Reaction score
well hello this is my first time attempting an indoor grow. im growing in a $200 tin shed from home depot. im trying a scrog cuz of height limitations. its starting to get cold so i insulated w/foam boards to reduce all the condensation i was getting. i have a 220 and a 20 amp 110 my electrician buddy hooked up so i have more power than i know what to do with. i hooked up a gray box timer so they wake at 3 pm and go to sleep at 9am. im attempting 6 bubblegum and 4 ogs with a couple in pots on the side. these pics are 14 days into veg 11/3 and i had just put the screen on halloween .since then all but 1 are growing thru the screen they are growing fast now i might have to flower sooner than i thought. cuz the cant get much taller than about 16 inches then they will star to be to close to the light. im using general hydroponics nutes im going by what the bottle says ive heard theres a better formula (lucas) witch doesnt use 1 of the chemicals feel free to add your two cents and criticism it will help me get the best results thanks for looking

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

damn ants i went in there this morning and ant have found a new home in the soil and are carrying little baby larvae what should i do

Not sure about the ants. But dude you room looks great 2 thumbs up on the design and construction. I had mine in veg for three weeks and now I am into 3 weeks of 12/12 and my girls are reaching the moon. Tallest one is 37inches and growing by the day. How tall do you think you can safely grow too?

Oh yeah BTW if you live in a cold climate expect more visitors from our pesky friends, they are lookin for a warm place to bed down.

looks good.i use the lucas formula myself. you can google lucas formula.what i did.and printed it out.you'll just be using micro and bloom.no need for the grow.works for me.

tesla said:
Not sure about the ants. But dude you room looks great 2 thumbs up on the design and construction. I had mine in veg for three weeks and now I am into 3 weeks of 12/12 and my girls are reaching the moon. Tallest one is 37inches and growing by the day. How tall do you think you can safely grow too?
i think i can go about 16 inches up from the screen anything more and i will be worried i just gotta be on it and keep bending and weaving them low

hey whats the green fencing thing for? sorry to hear bout em dam ants but your setup looks great

SIR CHINK said:
hey whats the green fencing thing for? sorry to hear bout em dam ants but your setup looks great
im growing a "scrog"which stands for screen of green. supposedly helps yield much more and for people who have height limitations it keeps the max height much lower by training the plant by weaving it with the screen. the lower branches arent shaded by upper one and more light directed to more of the plant

Wow isjusalickleherbmon !! your Whole set up is in a shed and I see U have sprayed the edges with spray foam Good Stuff!!

Got one question though I see u go through the double doors to ur set up so when do u check on them ? day time or night.
What about light shine when openning the door?
What lights are u using in there?

I Like Ur set up though and U gave me a Idea to insulate my walls..

:48:

Yo isjusalickleherbmon your not growing a scrog your growing a SHED OF GREEN. I wanted to use the scrog method but I was voted down SO I will be checkin ur progress
I am with Flyinghigh any light from the doors? You must live in a rural location(Nosy neighbors)

i have a thick like 5/8 thick piece of cardboard thats like 4inches x like 5ft which is screwed to one of the doors on the inside where they meet that overhangs like 2 inches so as to eliminate the light where the doors meet it still leaks some light but i will do some more sealing before flower

That is a great set-up.
Got my mouth watering-lol
Quick question, though, what temps are you averaging there?

Gb

GeezerBudd said:
That is a great set-up.
Got my mouth watering-lol
Quick question, though, what temps are you averaging there?

Gb
about 75 average somtimes into the 60s and sometimes in the 80s

couple o pics. one is of the cardboard that i put to seal where the doors meet of light. some peeps were wonderin about light thru the door crack

scrog2.jpg

scrog4.jpg

I read that ants farm aphids and other bad insects. Your suppsed to kill the larvae and ants, and then find out where they are coming from.

You got some patching to do :hubba:

damn ants that sucks very nice sett up, good luck,
GREEN MOJO GREEN MOJO

i just sprayed some bug killer then flushed with fresh h20. hopefully no side effects i had to do somthing. they came in full force carrying little larvae of somthing i dont know if they were thinking about farming aphids there or if those were baby aunts but when it started raining this weekend they thought they were just going to move in.i saw like 4 queens or sargeants or some kind of bigger guys with them.then when i did that they moved to the next plant so i did the same thing again

Latest posts

Back