6x8 tin shed scrog bubblegum/og first time indoor journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
latetest pics. still have mites but much less i think. plants look decent i guess considering. yellowing on some new growth in the center of grow not sure why maybe too close to light ? bud sites everywhere even under the ones u see there are tons that want out. frustrated with mite prob been using perithisomthing fogger and sprays and neem oil and "safer pest and mold control" i did every thing but drop nukes on those fuckers but i still see them crawlin under mag glass. some of the bud hairs on some of the buds are browning im wondering if its from the sprays gettin them wet and then the light frying them. im still using lucas flower formula does anyone think i have a nute over or under or defficiancy of some sort causing yellowing in center of grow?? evryone please input what u think

DSCN3106.JPG

DSCN3107.JPG

DSCN3108.JPG

DSCN3109.JPG

DSCN3113.JPG

DSCN3114.JPG

DSCN3115.JPG

DSCN3116.JPG

DSCN3117.JPG

DSCN3118.JPG

DSCN3119.JPG

DSCN3120.JPG

isjusalickleherbmon said:
.. those fuckin ants caused me to kill one. i dont know if i drowned it or the soapy water did it, but i had 1 more on the side that will replace it. i was already training it to grow low it is also a bubble gum so now there is 6 bubblegum and 3 ogs in the scrog and a little og and master kush on the side. 2 pics of the dead girl and 1 of the replacement .maybe 2 more days then flower time
Ok

So I found this thread a little late to help with the ant issues this time........
I have never found the need to try this but

A 50% / 50% mix of Borax and Caster sugar
set in covered traps
is a recognised was of eradicating ants............
The borax mix is carried back to the nest by "workers"
Who inadvertently "Poison" the whole colony.......................:eek:

All I see is a little yellow on the edges of some of the leaves. Your plants look great to me. I wonder if ladybugs will work? They sell them at my local nursery. Do ladybugs prey on mites?

I don't see pin prick holes in the leaves. In other words, where's the damage that the mites are causing?

Beautiful scrog dude, absolutely awesome... I don't think you could ever expect better for a first time grow, congratulations.

Looks very Nice !!
Time Time Time in getting rid of the Spider Mites.! Once U got them U won't get rid of them ALLL!! There just a Little pest that woun't go away.

Question on the insulating stuff that U use on ur walls.!
What was that stuff?
Where u get it and how much for the size..?

The reason I asked I am wanting to Make my grow room Bigger from 4x4 to 6x7 and the hieght will stay the same 7, so it will stay warmer inside box and shed..

home depot its foam with a plastic side its cheep too i think its about 8 bucks for like a 4x8 piece about 1/2 inch thick they have different sizes and thickness'

heres the latest pics can someone tell me whts causing the yellowing on some leaves and what could cause some pistles to shrivel so soon

DSCN3159.JPG

DSCN3161.JPG

DSCN3160.JPG

DSCN3163.JPG

DSCN3164.JPG

DSCN3165.JPG

DSCN3166.JPG

DSCN3167.JPG

DSCN3168.JPG

DSCN3169.JPG

DSCN3170.JPG

DSCN3171.JPG

very nice grow. the yellowing looks to me to be a Mg deficiency. anyone else? how far in flower are you? i can see the spidermite problem in some of the pics. i just fought a battle with them my last grow. they won. they slowed my bud growth tremendously, and also, the thc production almost ceased. so i took them like a week and a half early. it's not a crime to have spidermites, but it is to let them go untreated. how far are your lights from the tops? ...bb...

the lights are about 18 inches now they were like 15 or 16 the yellowing was on leaves directly under the light but i didnt think that it looked like pics ive seen with light burn. 3.5 weeks into flower

sorry about no updates if anyone cares. my computers been in the shop. so i think i got the mites under control for now i been spraying evry few days with pyritherwhateverium sprays and i havnt seen much mite activity i got some lady bugs for 5 bucks and about 20 after shipping. just to find out that they have them and also preying mantis'at the local osh for 5 bucks. i last sprayed about 2 days ago or so i im not sure whether to release ladybugs now or spray once more they have been in the fridge for like 5 days i dont know how long they will last in there. plants look pretty decent still yellow in the center but i moved light higher so i expect it might be a few more days to see if that was the problem the buds and leaves below them look excellent same with the ones with the shriveled up hairs buds below look sweet. ive been picking lower yellow and deadening leaves and also tiny branches and buds that wont amount to much from under the canopy and shitass if those babies dont smell like the the sweetest bubblicious gum u ever chewed. i really cant believe how sweet they smell. like if i chewed some i wouldnt be surprised if it taste like there was sugar inside. and the OG smells to me like snowcap if u ever smelled that before which is a very destinct sweet smell. the only reason i know this is cuz i grew some clones outdoors one year and everyone told me that they were snow cap for sure. cuz im always wondering when i go to the store if my clones are what they say they are and not someone just bringing in some clones they made and say they are somthing they are not. but so far they have did me right i consider myself and other californians pretty lucky for prop 215 to be able to walk into a store and get such a variety. like i just looked at the menu at my favorite despensary and if i wanted to i walkin pick up some "bubba kush",querkle,deep skunk,strawberry cough,or white widow clones right now . and they are good sized about 8 inches usually. not to mention the 57 types (and i counted) types of herb dont forget the dummy dust,amber glass, whatever those are and the pure indica,sweettooth,whitewidow,purple,silverkush,afg ani,gush,hashes and indicaand sativa pills. dont forget your caviar i dont know what that is or the sour diesel full melt either oh yeah u cant forget blueberry kief and what store woulnt be complete without a full line of edibles like kush spray(indica or sativa)soda 90x????lemon bars,muffins,brownies,raw vegan fudge,kush butter speculaas, kush butter wake and bakeand lastly who would leave home without a batch of space cakes and this is 1 store out of well over a hundred in cali. HEY!!! wipe that slobber off your face. more pic soon maybe again tonight later mybrothas

DSCN3175.JPG

DSCN3176.JPG

DSCN3177.JPG

DSCN3182.JPG

DSCN3183.JPG

DSCN3184.JPG

DSCN3185.JPG

DSCN3186.JPG

DSCN3189.JPG

DSCN3190.JPG

DSCN3191.JPG

DSCN3192.JPG

I like Ur PVC pipe in the middle !! For watering ? don't look like u got enough PVC pipe in the middle..
Those spider mites r hard to keep away and seems like during winter time it be better, and keep Ur temp down seems like the way for winter.
My grow box temp isn't getting over 68 during the night with the lights on, and a little colder during the day with the lights off.. I am hopen NOT to get any Spider Mites before harvest..

Flyinghigh said:
I like Ur PVC pipe in the middle !! For watering ? don't look like u got enough PVC pipe in the middle..
Those spider mites r hard to keep away and seems like during winter time it be better, and keep Ur temp down seems like the way for winter.
My grow box temp isn't getting over 68 during the night with the lights on, and a little colder during the day with the lights off.. I am hopen NOT to get any Spider Mites before harvest..

yeah the pvc is for watering the middle and the back three, the rest i can easily water from the sides. its better if i water without the pvc cuz water is more spread out

isjusalickleherbmon said:
yeah the pvc is for watering the middle and the back three, the rest i can easily water from the sides. its better if i water without the pvc cuz water is more spread out

Go Bigger with the Pvc pipe that will help spread the water..
Fix up a drip system from a 5 gal bucket, I going to try that..

Looks like there's a broad range of issues there which is likely PH of Mg, both very simple to solve.

At that stage of growth they are going to have high P & k requirements.

Have you been using anything like Canna NPK?

smokingjoe said:
Looks like there's a broad range of issues there which is likely PH of Mg, both very simple to solve.

At that stage of growth they are going to have high P & k requirements.

Have you been using anything like Canna NPK?

ive just been using gh lucas formula. P K ??? specifics please

Latest posts

Back