6x8 tin shed scrog bubblegum/og first time indoor journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have to flower any day now growth is out of control little tops are filling all holes soon put some river rock to weigh down to keep it lower in the middle i think it is going as good as i could possibly ask for so far for my 1st indoor grow.oh yeah the bubble gum is growing faster than the og you can see the 3 on the right and the middle one in the back are the og the rest are the bubblegum

DSCN3053.JPG

DSCN3055.JPG

DSCN3056.JPG

DSCN3057.JPG

DSCN3058.JPG

DSCN3059.JPG

DSCN3060.JPG

DSCN3061.JPG

Woah, lookin GREAT buddy!!!

Green mojo on the scrog setup!

thanks... but i think i killed a plant fighting the ants im gonna switch it with one of the ones i have on the outskirts

isjusalickleherbmon said:
have to flower any day now growth is out of control little tops are filling all holes soon put some river rock to weigh down to keep it lower in the middle i think it is going as good as i could possibly ask for so far for my 1st indoor grow.oh yeah the bubble gum is growing faster than the og you can see the 3 on the right and the middle one in the back are the og the rest are the bubblegum

Here I was looking at ur Pix before clicked on them and thought why does he have Eggs on top of the Net:rofl: :rofl:
Looks Good..

.. those fuckin ants caused me to kill one. i dont know if i drowned it or the soapy water did it, but i had 1 more on the side that will replace it. i was already training it to grow low it is also a bubble gum so now there is 6 bubblegum and 3 ogs in the scrog and a little og and master kush on the side. 2 pics of the dead girl and 1 of the replacement .maybe 2 more days then flower time

DSCN3062.JPG

DSCN3063.JPG

DSCN3064.JPG

very nice setup,i had the same exact shed nice job with the foam cocking to keep lite from gettin out,i just put up black light proof plastic thru out the inside.great job keep it up.

its day 28 i guess its time what do u think. its 2:30 right now so should i let flower there supposed to wake right now normally or should i start lettin em sleep in? i think im gunna let em sleep in.will they grow veg like for a few days still, if i flower now?also im only in 3 gallon pots i dont want them to outgrow the pots if thats possible

DSCN3081.JPG

DSCN3082.JPG

DSCN3083.JPG

DSCN3084.JPG

DSCN3085.JPG

DSCN3086.JPG

DSCN3087.JPG

DSCN3088.JPG

DSCN3089.JPG

DSCN3090.JPG

Vary Nice my Friend !!! May I come over when ur done Harvesting them Girls?

Hello my friend..That is an Awesome first grow..You did your Homework..I like that..heres my thaughts.....I grow in 3 gallon bags so I say go another week then lets induce flower...I have been researching "scrog" and fallowed yours and have yet to try this Method..It sounds like fun. Thanks for shareing with us.your doing a great Job...And KEEP M GREEN

edit: is it diffacult to water the ones in the back? and how do you see doing this at 6weeks into flower..are you affraid of brakeing colas?

thanks again

the 1 in the middle and middle back are the hardest to water . the rest easy from the sides but im gunna make some kinda funnel soon to water from above.why would the colas be in danger????

IDK..reaching over a bunch of 16 inch colas..Doesnt take much to Brake a Ladies neck..But Ive only broke a few..lol

Everything's looking fantastic. Better rig up something to water, gonna get harder to get to those ladies in a few weeks. So did ya finally eradicate those ant? Id be like on a holy war after killing that plant.

heres the latest pics about 5 days into flower the last couple are after i bent all the tallest tips down. and again for those who havnt been following ive been watering from the sides underneath and the middle and middle back i have a funnel and hose thru the top but it is starting to be a *****. there is not much room in there to move around i have pieces of cardboard w/mylar on them that make it crowded in there and when i open the door there is like only a foot of space to get in, plus i have that black plastic curtain thats hanging in the doorway thats always in the way. i just want to let them grow up now but i cant chance it cuz i have height limitations. it seems like they grow about 2-3 inches a day. does anyone know when would be a good time to let them go ?like how long before they stop stretching so fast?

DSCN3091.JPG

DSCN3092.JPG

DSCN3093.JPG

DSCN3094.JPG

DSCN3095.JPG

DSCN3096.JPG

DSCN3097.JPG

DSCN3098.JPG

DSCN3099.JPG

Latest posts

Back