8 2 foot plants and 600 HPS ok?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tito13

Reaction score
Hi, i have 2 feet by 4.5feet space, I can fit 8 2 foot plants nicely here, i have a couple of fans also, can i flower all of these with 600 HPS, i want to get good buds even on the lower branches? Thanks.

I would say too many because once they jump on you the will be extremely crowded. Have you determined sex yet? If not then you will be able to thin the herd once the males start showing themselves. The law of averages would suggest you will end up with 4 females then you should be good to go.

I would say too many, too. I have a 3 x 6.5' space that gets crowded with 8 plants. A 600W will be great for that space.

Hi, well i got 4 clones and one from seed. They are all different strains, is that a problem, and is 5 good for my space and 600 HPS. Here is a pic of my 5 ladies, the 4 clones should be ladies right? If gotten from a female mother?

IMG_0738.jpg

i had a 3x3 with a 600hps in it with eight 5 gals and it started to get overcrowded, but I would do it again

Latest posts

Back