85cannabliss & The Stranger Freezer Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks pez, jash. pull up a chair, your more than welcome. any input welcome tho guys.

hey bro, thats a sneaky setup, i had one thought, arent those pots tiny? anyway u could have blocked off the door part maybe 6 inches all the way up the front to hold soil in when the door opens and sog with it? it would leave more room for roots, plus room for plants, cutting out the pots and whatever there sittin on.... what ya think?

this has given me the insentive to get my **** sorted! what better place! top banana.

how big-a-light you got in there bro?

85cannabliss said:
OK, hey all here at MP, this is it, our first grow. im growing in a freezer, small, i know, but its do-able. using 3 CFLs and a competer power box with 2 PC fans. i germed a seed i found about 2 weeks ago, so shes in there now lapping up the lumens :p
the strains we are growing are, 2 afghani #1, 2 early misty and 2 F2 3 way, which ill find out the strains of soon. they in that order in the pic;)
nothing much more to report, exept this setup cost less than 50 bucks and took less than 4 hours to put together. and we are a couple of stoners, so it was like a giggle run trying things out lol

feel free to tell me what you think< and thanks for looking in

85C

DANKCLOSET the only problem with that would be stretching, all my lights are fitted to the freezer. so moving the plants up and down is the only way for them to get max light.

EX-BARON lol we changed setup since then. we now have 6cfl's, 6" deskfan & 5" desk fan. temps are ok, not sure about humidity..... yet, and everything seems ok.

ok, so i took a few pics last night and things are looking great. got a couple preflowers showing, but still too small to tell. we decieded to top them last night too, the only reason for this is that im a little worried that they were probably going to out grow the space (and we cant be havin nona of that ****). everything looking good tho, and they are definately lovin there new pots, so i pulled the yellow leaves of the afghan's, because they werent getting any worse, and the jamaican got the very yellow leaves pulled, alot of leaves were yellowing so we couldnt pull all of them lol

samll afghan (1st & 2nd pics), this one is about 8" high, and quite bushy.
tall afghan (3rd & 4th pics), this is around 12" looking healthy
jamaican (5th & 6th pics), this 1 is also about 12" tall looking good, still looks unhealthy, but it isnt because the leaves havent been getting worse.

small.afghan.JPG

small.aghan.top.JPG

big.afghan.prflower.JPG

big.afghan.top.JPG

jamaican.dark.JPG

jamaican.preflower.JPG

there lookin good, iam gonna go jack my moms kodak dock so i can upload some new pics

last night we found a couple of little hairs on the tall afghan, now we only waiting on the other 2 to show:D fingers crossed.

CONGRATS on the female 85C. :aok: Hope the other two will follow in her footsteps. ;)

nice to hear about another fem 85:dancing::D more fems to come for you man:D

good news, girl number 2 has been confirmed, and its the ethiopian that has the hairs now. 2 down 1 to go. the small afghan has something, but its too small to tell just yet, but fingers crossed.

HAHA thanks DANK. i hope this brings me good luck, i think number 3 is also a girl, it has what looks like tiny hairs in 1 place, but they are too small to tell for sure just yet.

but i think its time i showed you how the girls are doing, so here they are.
pics 1&2 are the Ethiopian,
pics 3&4 are the big Afghan,
pics 5&6 are the small afghan, this 1 is doing fine in there, despite the other 2 plants being somewhat bigger than her.

all plants are responding well to my feeding schedule, with IONIC BLOOM, should i be giveing them a just water feed? or will they be ok giving them a continual nute regeme?

TOPVIEW.ETHIOPIAN.JPG

SIDEVIEW.ETHIOPIAN.JPG

TOPVIEW.BIGAFGHAN.JPG

SIDEVIEW.BIGAFGHAN.JPG

TOPVIEW.SMALLAFGHAN.JPG

SIDEVIEW.SMALLAFGHAN.JPG

and as usual ill top this update off with a few groupshots, the ethiopian is at the front. its like a jungle in there now.

GROUP.SHOT.JPG

GROUPSHOT.JPG

ETHIOPIAN.JPG

congrats on your female jungle, i bet its a fem, grr only if i get that kinda luck, lol pray for me guys haha j/p

Latest posts

Back