85cannabliss & The Stranger Freezer Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and topped off, as ussual, with a few groupshots. i love seeing them ladies standing together.

EVERYTHING.looking.down.JPG

EVERYTHONG..VERY.NICE.JPG

group.shot.JPG

groupshot.JPG

there lookin awesome, crazy u guys grow em in such small pots. keep it green

Dc

ok, we have a problem with the small afghan. the leaves are going dry and brown. from the middle outwards. can any1 tell me what this could be. the other 2 are doing great, its only this 1 that its happening to. i need to know soon or this could spread, and we dont want that.

ok so we pulled the infected leaves off the small afghan, gave it a good watering, and things havent been getting any worse. heres a few pics, of them, buds are starting to fill out a little, they are starting to cluster up, nice.

heres a few pics of the small afghan 1st;

samll.afghan.JPG

small.afghan.looking.downGOOD.JPG

small.afghhan.top.GOOD.JPG

small.afghan.SKINNY.JPG

next is the ethiopian, looking good, and getting lots of little white hairs.

ethiopian.JPG

ethiopian.middlebuds.JPG

ethiopian.looking.down.JPG

ethiopian.top.finger.JPG

ethiopian.lower.bud.JPG

and now, my favourite, the big afghan. we had to bend the leaves down so they dont touch the light. things are looking great on her tho.

big.afghan.GREAT.JPG

Big.afghan.looking.down.GOOD.JPG

big.afghan.looking.down.JPG

Big.afghan.middle.JPG

big.afghan.top.bud.OK.JPG

BIGafghan.JPG

and a few groupshots to top it off with. tell me what you think.

85C out.

groupshot.inside.USE.JPG

groupshot.1.out.JPG

groupshot.looking.down.withclive.JPG

groupshot.looking.down3.JPG

groupshot.inside.looking.down.JPG

i got myself some IONIC BOOST yesterday, and began feeding them it immediately. they look like theyare enjoying it.

girls looking great there 85 :hubba:

time to update on these buds. and buds they are turning out to be.... they seem to be enjoying the extra space the smaller afghan has left. we decided to take out the smaller plant because the buds werent forming very well, there was less bud on it than on 1 branch of the others, so it had to go to make room :D. anyway, here are some pics of the ethiopian. it has yellow/brown spots on a few of the leaves, but i gave them a feed with some grow in it (asked hydroshop owner, he advised, but i wont be asking him for advice again, he wasnt very helpful) but they are back on pure bloom/boost feeding now so ill see how it turns out in a few days.

pics;

SICK.LEAF.2.JPG

ETHIOPIAN.SIDESHOT.JPG

ETHIOPIAN.BUDS.JPG

ETHIOPIAN.BUDS.SHADOW.JPG

and now for the afghan. i think tying it down slightly has been a good thing for her, because the lower buds are really getting the light now. i had to tie it anyway because of her height, but its been good for her allround. so here the pics youve been waiting for, tell me what you think.

thanks 85C

AFGHAN.BUDS.NICE.JPG

AFGHAN.SIDESHOT.UUSSEE.JPG

AFGHAN.SIDEVIEW.JPG

AFGHANBUDS.NICE.JPG

AFGHAN.BUDS.SHADOW.JPG

there looking good 85. me and you are at the same amount of time in flower, im bout 3days ahead of you tho. but right on track. You got them looking nice and healthy. Keep it that way. Holla back

Whats up 85C. Everything is looking great mang. Got a nice garden going with some nice strains. Your doing a great job and the ladies seem to be loving ya for it. :aok:

Looking very healthy. Nice and stealth!!!!! I give it two green thumbs up!

Stunzeed..

thanks for looking in every1, and BFOK looks like well both be enjoying our smokes at the same time then, see you around.

85C

'Sup dude :ciao: Things are looking good man, nice job :aok:. Cant wait to see them frosty snow caps :watchplant:. peace, e :bong2:

hey bro, have you gotten your problem with the one afghan figured out? well i was thinkin, you have em in such small pots, your watering has to be off the hook, maybe you're going to long in between watering? assimilating water and nutrients quick.

Dc

p.s. i had a problem with my tomato's this year cuz i payed more attention to my plants, i didnt water enough so it ruined my fruit.

Latest posts

Back