8x4x7 Bloom Tent exhaust setup.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what if your air outside is hot and humid ?bugs what if you have a/c? . exhaust outside yes. take cool a/c air from inside aslong as your house isnt newer and a tight build . dehum while cooling . please don't measure exhaust in "mm" . 8" sounds good run that outside . not in attic or you goto jail

This is my flower tent.

Does this meet your requirements for my groom to be considered a Pro set-up.

Btw the buckets with buds in is stable @ 49% rh and is ready for vacuum packing and weighs in at 17.5oz from nearly 4 x plants.:hubba:

Peter

No the damn ballast are in the tent putting of extra heat I'm sure someone of your Troll caliber should know this.

I ask questions cause I can't talk about it in real life so I come to MP to ask questions about it and bounce ideas off my peers.
After my heat calculations I decided to go with an 8" Fan and I put my ballast outside my tent so I don't have to pull air from outside I can get away with exhausting outside and pulling air from inside of the building in a Diffrent area.

View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431311265.456167.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431311303.629185.jpg
I can post pics also

Ok i made the incorrect assumption everyone has the same environment as i do being in the u.k. weatherwise so not having any experience of air conditioning or hot humid outdoor conditions taking that into account i take back certain things i said, having said that please do not try to school me in growing MJ as i do it pretty damn well, the heat from my 2 x 660w digital ballasts that have 2 x 6" clip on fans directly aimed on each one on full power and even without these added cooling fans the heat generated from the 2 x ballasts is negligible.
Peter

Ok i made the incorrect assumption everyone has the same environment as i do being in the u.k. weatherwise so not having any experience of air conditioning or hot humid outdoor conditions taking that into account i take back certain things i said, having said that please do not try to school me in growing MJ as i do it pretty damn well, the heat from my 2 x 660w digital ballasts that have 2 x 6" clip on fans directly aimed on each one on full power and even without these added cooling fans the heat generated from the 2 x ballasts is negligible.
Peter

But you can " School" me? If your ballast are not on 220v they give off heat. So instead of moving them out of the tent you use more power to cool them ? Smart lol.

But you can " School" me? If your ballast are not on 220v they give off heat. So instead of moving them out of the tent you use more power to cool them ? Smart lol.

I am pretty sure that is the voltage they use in the UK.

Unless the electrical appliance is 100% efficient it will give off heat. No matter what the voltage is. And don't think there is any 100% efficient electrical appliance made.

You have issues 000Stankdank000, my 2 x clip on 6" fans use a negligible amount of electricity and fyi the U.K. is 240v, so think before you type Sarcastic uninformed comments.

Peter

Ok I screwed up that Europe is 220v wow. I still stand by the fact putting ballast in your tent and using a fan to cool them is dumb.
Use a infer red thermometer and take a temp reading you will be surprised but this site has taught me you can't teach an old dog a trick.

You pro right? I saw the picture. Next harvest do something in the pic so we know it's yours ;)

How about clinking on this link :aok:

hxxps://www.paradise-seeds.com/en/photocontest/wappa-by-peter-evans-paradise-seeds-1606/

against my username, you have to agree it does look rather familiar what with those actual Lumatek digital ballasts in the wire cage supported to the tent cross members by electrical wiring along with those mega watt pulling 6" clip on fans cooling my excessively super hot ballasts.:huh: i do not consider myself a pro as you get paid if you are a professional, i do not.:eek: i grow for fun and give all my stash away as to family members with medical issues,:fid: in fact i do not even smoke the stuff.:holysheep:
I am however a Welder and just in the process of starting up my own business would you like to see a sample test piece of my work against the 72 year old Tig instructors 55 years in that line of work and my 6 hours of tig welding.:cool2:
So fire away and i'll take some shots of my flower tent veg tent alongside something you would like me to add, how about Stank in a clown:confused2::cool2:
Btw i am every 4 weeks harvesting so my tent is rather full atm and i potted up 5 x pineapple chinks last night shall i add them to the flower room yet or veg some more.
Peter

Bro you did even post a clickable link.
If you haven't figured it out I'm trolling you...... I see you apologized for coming across as a know it all it's all good.

Yes I'd like to take you up on the Tig welding . I'd like you to showcase your work and build me a custom intake for my 2.4L Turbo show car. I take it your work is good enough to pop my hood at shows right? So how about it you offerd ? LoL must not crack with 30 + PSI run threw it.
PS you should smoke might make you chill out a bit

Clickable links are not allowed that why you have to replace xx with tt.
I don't think i'm a know it all i'm ready to learn like anyone but i have my room dialed in so i don't need any pointers in that direction.
I have not yet done Tig welding to destruction testing as that's not my line of work i am going to be making functional funky artistic stuff with the welds on show and not ground down.
Btw both these welds were performed in the vertical position.
Peter

Latest posts

Back