A butt load of issues. ?Ph?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derf

Reaction score
well i have i nigerian that is almost 9 weeks into flower and all the buds are teribly small for a plant that has become close to 5 ft tall. in a 5 gallon bucket....them roots must be twisted. ph is at 7. the plant has been loseing its healthy color for a while now. and now i've got wite flys....little bastards are hard to kill. I think i'm going to cut my loses and kill her. make hash oil or give it to people i dont like. my two major questions are 1) what level of ph does Mj like? and second if i cut my plant that is begining to have a white fly infestation and dry it in the same place as my other buds will the flies start nibbling on them as well?

-i thought the bug scene in temple of doom was frighnting when i was a kid. little did i know when i got older i would open my closet door and scream like a little girl at the sight of tiny moths!-:hairpull:

oh yeah and how do i get my grow area clean of those little flies! stupid moths.:hitchair:

Well, if its a sativa then 9 weeks might not be long enough. Sometimes a sativa can take up to 10-12. You say the buds are small, what nutrients are you using, what kinda light are you using. I dont thing the 5 gal bucket is to small. its probably just fine. good PH is around 6.0-7.0 And yes, if you kill your plant now the bugs will eat them while they dry. Best thing to do if you have an insect problem that is out of hand, clean your room! i.e. Take out the plants, light, fans andthing and everything. im not sure what kinda bug your talking about but im sure they have a spray to kill it so ge the spray and spray your room and start all over. If you could take some pictures it would really help us, help you.

yeah the bugs are just white flys and the nut i was using was a wormcasting tee but i switched to neptunes own wich is. 2-3-4

sorry if my colorfull languge bothered anyone. i know its againts the rules...i've read them now. hope i didn't offend. if it helps...i'm white!
yeah i know that not the point but them bugs make me so gosh darn angry as sugar!

see i can learn!:yay:

your ph should always remain between 6.3 and 6.8

without a picture its hard to diagnose. it could be a plethora of problems including a high ph. there is no way for you to guess the ph. you need a soil ph tester.

i would also recommend a good grow guide...and reading the faqs.

Latest posts

Back