A couple of questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KushmasterJ

Dont panic, its organic
Reaction score
I have 3 different strains growing and am about a week away from flowering. They are pretty big plants with a little over 2 months of veg, LST, they have lots of foilage.
I want to take a few clones off a couple of the plants, what i was wondering is, would cutting clones a week before flowering cause any shock that would effect the flowering process? should i wait longer after cutting them? Im talking like maybe 3-4 clones off a couple of plants.

Second question is, once they have rooted in rockwool, how long is safe to keep them there under the flouro's before I have to transplant?

It take about 2 weeks for a plant to fully recover after clones have been taken from them. That being said though I'll regularly put in plants I cloned a week ago. These are some hardy and vibrant strains though, so they do just fine. It really depends on your strain. If you feel your plant is very healthy and vigorous, you could clone and flower a week later. Otherwise, give it two weeks...

i never take clones until they are in flower and have shown sex.nexer even slowed mine down.why take clones if you do not know the sex.futile to me.to me the clones are easier to root when they have shown sex.works every time.

after 2mths veg are they not showing any pre flowers ??
ive took clones then threw them into flower a week later but only of plants i knew were female ,,,:48:

The plants i have are grown from clone, already known to be female... i just have 2 strains that may be hard to come by again since they are only available in clone: uk cheese, and dabney blueberry. Im gonna take the clones tonight and just wait two weeks to switch to flower... thanks alot guys

Latest posts

Back