A Diesel question.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitocorleone

MuscularGermanCyborgJew
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much larger an NYC Diesel plant will get when you put it under a 1000 watt HPS for 12/12 to flower assuming the plant has been vegged for nearly a month from clone and is about 30" tall and very bushy from super cropping....? They're in 1 gallon pots now and I was thinking of putting them in 3 to 5 gallon containers to flower. I use house and garden nutes and CO2 and I grow in soil.

I've read that plants usually grow about 1 to 2 times their height when you flower them but it seems to depend a lot on the strain and I know a lot of people have grown Diesel so someone here must know or have some idea...so bust out the info.....Thanks for the help!

Peace,
Vito

couldn`t tell ya about the NYC diesel, but i`d deffinately get her into 3-5 gall containers.
plants can double even triple in size during flower, if they`re given enough growing space.
good luck man

What's up mang. For the most part your plants will stretch 1 to 2 feet once you put them into flower. ;)

It definitely be a good idea to transplant to a larger pot. If you are limited in vertical space you may want to put them in flower.

im currently in the situation you described.

month or two before I found MP and even had a idea about growing my own.

I found a rare seed in some alleged "NY diesel" which was DA BOMB.

Threw it a pot watered and basically forgot about it, it sprouted and
i got the grow bug and found MP. Did couple of LSD ties and now
uner 1000w sunmaster hps for about 2.5 weeks.

NE ways.. my light is as high as they can go on a 8 ft ceiling,
and SHE is about 2 ft away from growingn into the light.
im considering topping it soon.

But yea, pardon the pun, that alleged diesel grow like weed.

:) Don't know much about NYC Diesel, but I am the proud smoker of Sour Diesel! :eek: I've got bud pics in the MJ Strain section. It's the best I've ever smoked I believe!!!:D

Hey whats up hommies...thanks for the relplies...! :))

So...Today my Diesels are HUGE at about 36" and since I TOTALLY SUPER CROPPED them they all have two to three tops and are majorly bushy with very thick branches and stems and sativa like leaves........ You guys are totally right about moving them into bigger pots.....They've been root bound for two weeks or more.....BUT.....I want to move them into 5 gallon pots and then flower them--I don't want to move them into 2 or 3 gallon pots and then to 5 gallon pots.....I'm going to flower within a week to nine days....

Since I've never flowered indoors I have no idea how big plants get when you flower them indoors....Oudoors, it all depends on what time of year it is.....

I know that somone here must've grown NYC Diesel before..... how big do they get when you put them under 1000 watt lights?

Mr Muffalot...? How long did you veg yours and how big did it get? Did you say one or two months? Would you clarify? THANKS :O)

The other strains I'm doing are Trainwreck and Hawaiian Skunk -- I've vegged all of them for one month so far...... If anyone has done these strains I'd love to know approx how big they get when you flower them.....THANK!

Peace,
Vito

vitocorleone said:
Hey whats up hommies...thanks for the relplies...! :))

So...Today my Diesels are HUGE at about 36" and since I TOTALLY SUPER CROPPED them they all have two to three tops and are majorly bushy with very thick branches and stems and sativa like leaves........ You guys are totally right about moving them into bigger pots.....They've been root bound for two weeks or more.....BUT.....I want to move them into 5 gallon pots and then flower them--I don't want to move them into 2 or 3 gallon pots and then to 5 gallon pots.....I'm going to flower within a week to nine days....

Since I've never flowered indoors I have no idea how big plants get when you flower them indoors....Oudoors, it all depends on what time of year it is.....

I know that somone here must've grown NYC Diesel before..... how big do they get when you put them under 1000 watt lights?

Mr Muffalot...? How long did you veg yours and how big did it get? Did you say one or two months? Would you clarify? THANKS :O)

The other strains I'm doing are Trainwreck and Hawaiian Skunk -- I've vegged all of them for one month so far...... If anyone has done these strains I'd love to know approx how big they get when you flower them.....THANK!

Peace,
Vito

My diesel, i started about month before i started a grow room and grow.
After I discovered it sprouted, i kept it on the window ledge inside,
and just basically watered it with tap. I found MP, posted a picture,
and everyone said it ws tall stretched and flimsy. So i was advised
to repot it and bury the whole plant up to its 2nd set of leaves
which I did.

Then i put together a grow room, and put her in there starting with
600w digital light, did LSD two times(so other plants could catch up).
So she been in the grow room for 31 days, and under 1000W HPS
for 22 days.. So basically she is 3 months old. And she is a huge.
with like 4/5 Colas, probably over 6ft now, after 2 Tie downs,
Super crop pinching, and Pinching and pushing the main cola over.
It just heals and grow right back up..

here some pictures of her, she's the tallest.

BTW: if you search my early post in June, youll find pictures of her.
You'll see how she went from ashy to classy..:hubba:

DSC02056.JPG

DSC02057.JPG

Latest posts

Back