A few advance questions....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinero06

Reaction score
I been veggin my plant for a 2 weeks now I spend a few hours last night in my grow room smoking and I seen a few flyin light bugs, my plant is green all around so I guess its no threat but i checked the soil and it had a bug or 2 in it also wut can I do to kill wutever bugs in it with out re transplanting cause I have no access to soil right now..also I have some growing food thats green and brown that helps build root system,helps to survive winter n all that sh... even thou im growin indoors, will that type of stuff be useful to feeding the plant? last but least, im working with a 80w lamp light for right now but I have a 150w projector light but my lamp dont have enough power to run it. Its a 80w max lamp but I got this extension piece I found thats 350w max. If i put 350w extension to the project light and put it in the lamp will that be safe?
and umm thats about it

no fertilizers until you have ATLEAST three sets of internodes (or levels of leaves, doesnt matter which)

i didnt start until i had 5 when i was using soil indoor.

and no that would not be safe. an 80w lamp means it pulls about 2/3 of an amper, max. and 150w pushes about 1.45 amps. so you would most definetly have a fire on your hands, and if not, atleast the wires to your lamp would melt simply because that guage of wire cannot handle that many amps going through it.

so if it doesnt catch on fire, it will just simply become non operational.

and it might be hard to find a converter for that projector light. i would suggest cfls if you cant go get a small MH or HPS light.

You can go to home depot or kents and find a extension cord with a lot higher wattage rating. You can run 1000watt lights on some extension cords... but check the ratings!! or make a cord out of the wiring you'd find in the walls of a house. That way u know it is good enough wire.

Don't mess with electricity... if you have any doubts of your abilities or knowledge... call a professional.

Latest posts

Back