a few garden pics...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlenode

A dissident citizen
Reaction score
Good day. no grow log this time around, next time for sure. But I would like you all to see some pics of the bagseed I have going now. Camera quality isnt so good....but good enough. All are LST'd, bout 70 days veg. Pretty certain all are females (ive killed 2 males). one (#7) was an autoflowerer. I'm pretty happy with the way they look. Any question, criticisms, and praises welcome... thanks ..

lil'node :)

#4 full.jpg

#4 tiger.jpg

#7.jpg

#7 flower.jpg

#8.jpg

all.jpg

#2 bonsai.jpg

I have a 6 there now, and 7 seedlings (25 days old) in a seperate veg area..see pics. and yeah, they are getting very bushy. none are over 12" tall, which is good, because i only have a total height of 42". I think it'll be ok though, but i do need to get them flowering soon. Which brings up a question. #7 was an auto flowering strain.. has been flowering for about 3 weeks... coming along nicely, but all this time has remained on a 24 hr light sched. is this hampering the process for the plant?..i wonder if i should set it aside in a dark area, maybe a closet, with simlar conditions for 12 hrs a day, until i flower the others..?..i really didnt want to start the others flowering yet..not quite where i want them..any opinions?..here is a pic of #7. again, poor quality, but ill be getting a better camera. Thanks alot guys

#7 full.jpg

seedlings.jpg

I don't think it will hurt it. I'm not really sure tho. Maybe one of the more experienced members could answer this for you.

Nice looking seedlings. #7 looks great from what i can see. What type of light you using?

well, its a whole army of cfl's with some fluoro tubes mixed in. 28 30 watt bulbs along with 6 45 watt cfls.a fairly even mix of 6500k and 2700k..all crammed in a 24"x48" footprint...lol..theres over 50,000 lumens. im gonna flower with it this grow, then it will be my permenant veg light, it really bulks em up...we'll see how it does in flower...????..oh..and the seedlings just have 2 32 watt t-8's over them..most of their lives they were with the other plants, but i had to get them out to make room...we'll see if they start to get spindle and thin like most plants under flouro tubes....

I just got some CFL's myself. I really like them. I have 4 42 watt bulbs. I plain on adding about 20-30 in two different area's. Probably 10 for veg and 20 for flower not sure yet. I never thought to use the tubes. I always seem to find myself looking into the CFL's and HPS bulbs. I went with CFL's because I'm cheap ;).

well... I'm not as experienced as some of the people I listen to, but IMO the flowering girl NEEDS a rest period. you should change from a 24hr to an 18/6 schedule. that is a more natural lighting schedule for the hight of summer, not 24hr light all day every day. EVERYTHING will remain in veg state.

JMO

Nice set up man...I ran my 1000k HID 24/0 and then learned that 18/6 was just as good for veg. But you run CFL and I am sure they are cheaper. But 18/6 is cheaper 4Me...Your plants are looking Great Friend

If the plant is an auto flower then you can leave the lights on 24/7, 18/6 or 12/12, the light scedule will make no difference because its chemical makeup is telling it to flower whatever the conditions.

Hyperbrandon said:
I just got some CFL's myself. I really like them. I have 4 42 watt bulbs. I plain on adding about 20-30 in two different area's. Probably 10 for veg and 20 for flower not sure yet. I never thought to use the tubes. I always seem to find myself looking into the CFL's and HPS bulbs. I went with CFL's because I'm cheap ;).

The only reason I have tubes is because my light setup is 3- 4' tube fixtures put together, with the side bulbs removed and replaced with rows of cfls. Then, in the middle fixture, I put the 2 bulbs back in. I will eventually get a 600 watt hps, but for now..I think this will work, and like I said..I think this monsteris a damn veg. machine.The pictures really don't do the plants justice, they are very bushy with just tons of bud sites. I'll continue to use it for veg. even after the hps. ;)

Latest posts

Back