a little advice plz.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
Roots Organic has a new product call 707. Tried and tested 707 is all you need. But I need to freshen up my old soil with new nutrients. What I'm thinking is add to the 30gal pots 50/50 both old and new add soils, guano,kelp,lime and castings. "And away we go". Sound good? Green Blessings.

Sounds like a good plan to me. how long you plan to let it set and "cook" before using?

"Cook"? I'm gonna flush the soil. I'm not sure what your talking about cook before using tho Ozzyd.

Letting the bacteria and microbes get going for a month or so be fore using is refered to cooking by some ppl.

However, some people actually do bake their soil to kill contaminates--it smells really really nasty.

ya THG, my X use to bake her soil. That was back in the old days,lol. II've been growing since the late 60's. It just keeps getting better and better as time goes ahead. Now days you may just put plants in the soil that you buy at the store. Every things that you really need is that soil. I like this. Oh, i still add this and that to sweeten things up. But my baby's thrive. I love this life. Green blessings.

Latest posts

Back