A little help/advice please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JogaBonito521

Reaction score
So I don't know how long I've been on flower :hitchair: but here is my baby from bagseed. I'm flowering under a 150W HPS in my closet. I don't know how long I have left either, so don't know when to flush and stop giving nutes. And if I should've stopped nutes earlier whats the quickest way to rid of nutes? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

Hey JogaBonito521 well when you look at your plant do you see any of the white hairs dieing back turning amber color? If so then your getting there, I see from your picture that you have all white hairs so you may have 3-4 more wks give or take. Get yourself a 60x-100x microscope there great and will allow you to look at your trich's production. If you see that there milky or opaque your getting there you should wait until most are amber in color. Start to flush when most of the pistals or "hairs" are amber or red color and the trich's are starting to turn amber. I like to flush for 2 wks with just plain water that is sitting out for 24 hrs. I like to use LOTS of water, then I use a product called "Clearex" its a salt leaching solution you mix in 30ml per gallon of water and then water your plant. Make sure its still ph adjusted. Happy growing. When it comes down to it and you think your close take a few close up pictures as close a possible and ask us again.

I agree with Killertea and Hick; those will be finished in about 3-4 weeks. However, it could take longer, so pay attention to the trichomes.

Latest posts

Back