A Little help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daverenich

Reaction score
I replanted my grown 3 days ago and some of the leaves are yellowing more than normal and some of the leaves are drooping. What could this be? I replanted into same soil as usual.

IMG_0429.JPG

IMG_0430.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

most likely just shock. wat precautions did you take? very common thing. time and love is wat they need

Mountain209man said:
most likely just shock. wat precautions did you take? very common thing. time and love is wat they need

What do you mean by precautions?

Did you condition them to the sun? How big a hole did you put them in? Have you watered them let?

ozzydiodude said:
Did you condition them to the sun? How big a hole did you put them in? Have you watered them let?

The hole was about 1.5 ft deep i mixed the usual soil i used to start the with and watered them right after. They were always outdoor so always exposed to sun.

usually the lower leaves becoming yellow indicates a lack of nutrients, in this case, nitrogen. Even tho you had transplanted them, they look to be healthy, also, the may be over watered if you had showered them heavily, they may need to drain. what fert. if any have you given them? and how old are they (weeks, also seed or clone). thanks
~T-Bone

BTW, she looks to be a dominant sativa, good work so far, also, what strain? research and find out about how they like to be grown, watering cycle and nutrient intake. this will help you grow a better more full plant if you know what they like, if its bag seed, have fun and take notes.

T-Bone said:
usually the lower leaves becoming yellow indicates a lack of nutrients, in this case, nitrogen. Even tho you had transplanted them, they look to be healthy, also, the may be over watered if you had showered them heavily, they may need to drain. what fert. if any have you given them? and how old are they (weeks, also seed or clone). thanks
~T-Bone

BTW, she looks to be a dominant sativa, good work so far, also, what strain? research and find out about how they like to be grown, watering cycle and nutrient intake. this will help you grow a better more full plant if you know what they like, if its bag seed, have fun and take notes.

Thanks for your help! They look much better today, I think it was too much water.

Latest posts

Back