a little ventilation and air flow help plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky left

Feddi Fiend Don
Reaction score
hey guys... i wanted to know, in a grow room apx 10' x 13' x 10'. would a simple air conditioner to control a constant temp, and a reglar pedstol fan (spell check). be good enough for good air circulation? if not what kinda exaust/intake fans work well. any help on this would be appreciated

-Lucky Left

you are off to good start, just keep in your mind, you do not want plants to breath the same air, you want these plants to breath new air every time, thats why one duct fan come out, one duct fan comes in, get it? a/c works perfect as climate control keep it 75 to 89 but do not like see temp running hotter makes plants dampy

homedepot has ok products, anyone ever brought equiptment out of there, and did it seem suspicios (im highly paranoid lol) but i figured if anyone could help me wit my ventin problem it should be them.

i just bough 2 of their 6inch duct booster fans for my cool tubes.they work pretty good. (plus theyre on $28..rather than $150-$300 like most other fans)
as far as your climate control goes,ill let you know saturday.i had to shut my hps off due to the fact heat was comin through my hurricane glass shade i have rigged up as part of my cool tube.im buying a used window a.c. for $40 from my local pawn shop.check out my thread.youre more than welcome to post ?'s on it as well.but anyways,ill update you saturday on how this a.c. works for my grow room.-later

p.s.
no need to be paranoid while youre at home depot,just dont tell any of the employees there what your making.trust me..you'll be ok. =)

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i just bough 2 of their 6inch duct booster fans for my cool tubes.they work pretty good. (plus theyre on $28..rather than $150-$300 like most other fans)
as far as your climate control goes,ill let you know saturday.i had to shut my hps off due to the fact heat was comin through my hurricane glass shade i have rigged up as part of my cool tube.im buying a used window a.c. for $40 from my local pawn shop.check out my thread.youre more than welcome to post ?'s on it as well.but anyways,ill update you saturday on how this a.c. works for my grow room.-later

oh cool thanks. and great deal on those fans lol

I am getting ready to need air ventilation so I will get a couple of duct fans like you used. I am also researching homemade carbon filters. I am new to this and very unsure????

jeffca said:
i just bought an inline fan and it is LOUD.

its pictured here
(wont let me post url in the quote)

it's the blue one on the bottom row all the way to the right.

how can i keep it down. will a dimmer switch work? and are they easy to install?

oh wow that sucks man. and in the description it said "super quiet". i hope i dont run into the same problem wit the stuff from home depot

Latest posts

Back