a more primative way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painful1

perpsective is reality
Reaction score
I have tried several different ways to make good use out of the leaf and males. After doing this, and trying that, I came up with an idea.

after a few minutes in the oven [to ensure dryness] I put it in a plastice chinese take-out soup bowl. I then cover it with a combination of landscape fabric and screen. I throw in a couple of small chains and put it in the freezer.

Later, I shake it violently up and down and back and forth over a large mirror. when it starts becoming more green than yellow, I stop. I then scrape up the residue and smoke it in powder form [it begins sticking together all on its own]

Its crude. I know. but its fast and easy, plus it works to a fair extent.

I have been doing that a lot lately with my supply problems. its harsh, and it doesnt last real long, but it helps me get by.

i hope this was helpful for someone.

P1

Umm, I saw a video on discovery with the farmers just using their hands and rubbing the resin off leaves. It was really crude but produced giant hash balls that filled baskets upon baskets. I'm not sure if they had something on their hands or sprayed something on the leaves. Kinda interesting.

Remember though if you have to put it in over for speed drying try to lower temps and leave it in longer. High heat can kill thc crystals

dizoelio thanks for the advice. I use the lowest setting on my oven, but I didnt know that a higher heat would do that.

I forgot to mention that I often use the resin that I clean out from my pipe or bowl. You know, the black, tar-like stuff, and mix it with the powder. It's a messy job, but produces a better product in my opinion.

Afterall, pipes do need regular cleaning, and that resin is smokable once dried.

Thanx for responding

P1

If you can handle that then try smoking roach blunts. Besides that horrid taste they pretty much slam you to the couch. Definitely make sure you have something tastey to drink.

you handle what you have to handle. 8 years of opiates ended in January. You use what you must to bet by.

I even blow second-hand smoke into a leakproof plastic bag and seal it off between hits. It collects, and I prolong my exposure to THC by breathing in and out even after the bowl is ashes.

I just whine when I realize what those buds [that I cut down] would be like now....boo hoo...makes me sick to think about.

anyway, audios
P1

Latest posts

Back