A Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy

Reaction score
I have come across two different types of smoke, one was called pineapple, and although it did not smell like pineapples it did have a very different smell and taste. I don't know what the other one was but it smelled and tasted like bubble gum.
Is this natural or has something been done to change it?

just finished some indiana bubblegum that is certified dank. have you ever had bazooka joe bubblegum, or baseball card bubblegum? thats the closest i can describe the similarity of the taste. the kind of bubblegum with the powdey white stuff on it...i have some crosses, with variation running of her now...

That Indiana Bubblegum was one that my uncle used to grow back in the 70's.

Cowboy if it looks dank it probably is...but I have heard of folks using some sort of scented oils or something on swag to try to get it to taste and smell different...I doubt if an old dog like you would be fooled though

i got a bagseed in flower with 3 days before i chop. smells like a sweet pineapple smell. it's in dirt and been getting hydro nutes but is getting flushed now.. I had some white widow not long ago the smelled and tasted like carrots... that was some good, "don't go to work after smoking this" smoke..

I had some hydro from Detroit awww 10 yrs or more ago, that smelled and tasted like cucumbers...it was a real light green fluffy bud. I never knew what it was as far as a name, because everyone was just calling it cuke, but I heard it was from bag seed.

Anyone ever have anything like this? I have not seen anything like it since.

legalize_freedom said:
That Indiana Bubblegum was one that my uncle used to grow back in the 70's.

Cowboy if it looks dank it probably is...but I have heard of folks using some sort of scented oils or something on swag to try to get it to taste and smell different...I doubt if an old dog like you would be fooled though
Yeah, this old dog knows, been there done that as a pup.
I am growing one Bubblellicious From Nirvana and had to carefully edge my way back to it, but :holysheep: it smells like bubble gum. I have noticed that what I am growing doesn't have a skunk smell like am I use to. I started smelling it in the house and now I can smell it in the second story. I don't worry because I am out far enough that my neighbors can't smell it and if they did, I don't think they would know what it is it smells so sweet.

Thanks all for the answers and education.

Latest posts

Back