A re-intro...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One sore spot is @boo. I guess I came "onto" him as needy. I still do not retract my messages to him. They were sincere thoughts, not in any way requiring anything substantial of him other than some good native Florida thoughts, and perhaps thoughts about our lost mates.

Today, I expect to hear nothing from him. I do offer prayers for his Ivan. I went through similar circumstances with my late rottie, who survived and became a locomotive with two titanium knees, living to 13, which is great for rottweilers.

He's OK. He's got a fresh jar of peanut butter and a couple of dogs.
funny-animals-dogs.gif

Funny thing is I have never even been tempted to do any other social media. I somehow found this place. I was always that hippie girl in the tank top and long flowing skirt who always retained my innocence, no matter how often I indulged in free love.

The world has vastly changed. I have aged, and yet after losing my 41 year husband, I have reverted in my mind to that old way of life in some kind of way. I know it is not to be had.

Oh, to be making love under orange blossoms, full moon.............

You lived through something that I don't think I'm strong enough to. God bless ya.
Yes, we live in a grief avoidant society. Losing ones soulmate sends one on a wild, treacherous, scary trip, like no other trip. I have had to survive beyond my wildest dreams. It is a trip for one.

Latest posts

Back