A re-intro...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back Shiloh. Nice to hear you’re getting a fresh start. Are you growing a garden?
Thanks. I'm generally not a new year/new you kind of person. This year may be different. I' m trying to live again without holding my breath; that's so exhausting!

I have only grown one new crop since the 70s, when any indiscriminate seed which grew from a handful in the wind would suffice. I grew white widow auto. It was successful. Autos seem to be good for me to grow. I can put them on my deck or in sunny windows.

One thing I need is an auto with a bit more relaxing effect. WW was pretty much like drinking a cup of Cuban coffee! Any suggestions?

Thanks. I'm generally not a new year/new you kind of person. This year may be different. I' m trying to live again without holding my breath; that's so exhausting!

I have only grown one new crop since the 70s, when any indiscriminate seed which grew from a handful in the wind would suffice. I grew white widow auto. It was successful. Autos seem to be good for me to grow. I can put them on my deck or in sunny windows.

One thing I need is an auto with a bit more relaxing effect. WW was pretty much like drinking a cup of Cuban coffee! Any suggestions?
431FA009-25D7-48EB-B198-6F6ADE846677.jpeg
B4B0DA9A-1F52-423D-A6EE-2410E7E88569.jpeg

I grew knows candy and Trizkit last in my auto tent. They may be nice for you.

No Lesso,,she/whoever just popped in and said some shit and popped back out I guess. I had no idea until she told me that I own this forum. Guess I better check my bank account and see if I've been making payments all these yrs 😁
Was not implying you owned the joint. I just know I pissed you off royally and learned/grew from it.

I honestly have no idea. I'm pretty sure it's who ever is calling themselves Shiloh.
For along time I thought it was fking Keef and Im still not so sure it isn't. With VPN you never know who your really dealing with.
She could be very well who she says she is. I have no fking idea.
If there is another me, God bless her!

Seriously, after rejoining y'all, I wondered if I could really reconnect. I'm still me. I am encouraged. I will try.

With all the buffoonery that goes on here, I am inexplicably sucked in.

A resounding NO! I had a momentary crush way back in the beginning. You and he recognized my vulnerability and played me.

It helped toughen me back up, so y'all did me a service. Thank you.
I never played ya just tried to make you feel accepted as one of the Family
All in good fun, most of which you were fine with.
I do admit I was a little hard until I realized where you were coming from in the head, then I backed down.I do not plan to play with you or joke around
So you are safe from me.
Feel free to enjoy the site and if you need any help ask I will try to help if I can.

I never played ya just tried to make you feel accepted as one of the Family
All in good fun, most of which you were fine with.
I do admit I was a little hard until I realized where you were coming from in the head, then I backed down.I do not plan to play with you or joke around
So you are safe from me.
Feel free to enjoy the site and if you need any help ask I will try to help if I can.
Hey, play around with me. I "know" you now. I can make fun of myself. I do like the pup avatar, though; but I appreciate all your incarnations.
I actually may be more like you than not.

I worried about you. I'm not worried now. Thanks for coming back. We're here for ya!
Thanks, Hippie, I thought about you also, knowing you have had some health issues. That you are still going strong is great news. A very special thanks for remembering me.

She'll be good. She just stuck her hat in the door to see if somebody was going to take a shot at it, and instead she saw everybody passing a joint her way. :)
I bet she becomes one of of finest members and even grows a bud of the month this year with help from some friends
hey it has happened quite a few times here already

🍿i am just gonna watch.
Well, a year can do a lot if you pick it apart and work on yourself. I acted out my grief big time here. The good thing is I chose to grow from it. I still have an edge. You don't want me to lose that completely, do you?

Latest posts

Back