A re-intro...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting deep.
I have just the thing
1673133761218.png

I never have forgotten you
Remember when those 2 sets of footprints in the sand became one and you thought I had abandoned you?
It was those times i carried you.
We all remember you

I never have forgotten you
Remember when those 2 sets of footprints in the sand became one and you thought I had abandoned you?
It was those times i carried you.
We all remember you
It is okay with me if you choose to be enigmatic. Just be in my life, okay?--as a platonic friend, of course!

If you really seen me in person you would probably be scared again. I would walk in a store and kids would run from me to there moms, as for as the teens to when I came looking for the daughter. Other wise I'm just a teddy bear.
You know what, I believe you. Time alive has taught me not to judge a book by its cover.

I have a smile for you, and if you smile back, you have no idea how you have made my day!

It is okay with me if you choose to be enigmatic. Just be in my life, okay?--as a platonic friend, of course!
@RosterMan , at least tell me you are mulling it over. I am trying to make amends here. In the past I know there were some miscues on my part and it seemed I was making indiscriminate moves on various men. I can assure you I was never unaware of who you are, a securely married man. I knew that then and I know that now. You put a lot out there. I admit I have been vulnerable. I'm a lot tougher now, a year later.

Well, We shall see. Thanks, @WeedHopper , for accepting me back. I will try my best to not disappoint. I respect you. It was a dark day when I so thoroughly disrespected you. I had backed myself into a personal hell of a corner.
I don't remember. I have slept since then.

Latest posts

Back