A re-intro...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this.

114430804-florida-text-with-palm-trees-vector-illustration-and-girl-in-red-convertible-car-vec...jpg

That's a good one Roster. Except I keep my head shaved and those thorns would hurt like a mother fker.😁
Come on admit it , you started going bald as a younger man due to too much testosterone, and then shaved your head.

I remember when Father said to me "watch what I do to your Brother now " and gave an evil laugh/

Come on admit it , you started going bald as a younger man due to too much testosterone, and then shaved your head.

I remember when Father said to me "watch what I do to your Brother now " and gave an evil laugh/
No that's exactly what happened. Started going bald around 40 yrs old. That's also when I had to start pushing the news paper further away to read good too.
I was never one to da a comb over. Shaved my head. That's why Im so handsome. Like Kojack.😁

I honestly have no idea. I'm pretty sure it's who ever is calling themselves Shiloh.
For along time I thought it was fking Keef and Im still not so sure it isn't. With VPN you never know who your really dealing with.
She could be very well who she says she is. I have no fking idea.

Back