A round No Name Haze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have bin looking for som pics in your treat but you are not keeping them up-dated..Where are the BUDS dirk2420..hope i get to see some pics of your cleaving..And that the ladies get heavy and fat.

came home today to a more triched up lady--thanks noname
tryin to take pics of the same bud at the same place with a leaf for a reference point. i'll take 1 pic a day and try to post them all up here once i harvest-

Noname-when i put my cursor over that green line to the left, just under posts> it says "nonameseeds is a name known to all" (think about it...).
but says nothing when i scroll over my own, check it out let me know what mine says...thanks

Here is a pic of the lil lady. She's about half way through the third week. I took a pic of the stem so you get an idea of what i'm working with. I'll post more after I cleave her if you like. Anyone else got pics of theirs?

mid 3 001.jpg

mid 3 002.jpg

mid 3 003.jpg

Can't wait to see them Cannabiscotti..when i put my cursor over that green line to the left, just under posts> it says by you.."Cannabiscotti Hes a spectacular aura about"..;)

That's looking very good dirk2420..the plant is big enough to cleave at the end..:D..ill be waiting for those pics..:hubba:

Yes that's the way to do this..:hubba: ..nice work zopflip

he called you zopflip....thats funny. but i guess when you don't have a name yourself you don't care too much to remember others.

Cannabiscotti said:
he called you zopflip....thats funny. but i guess when you don't have a name yourself you don't care too much to remember others.

Im sure it was a typo considering the "o" key is adjacent to the "i" key. :holysheep:

Anyways, thanks for the info on "cleaving". I will be putting it to good use very shortly!:hubba:

chopped the first lady last night! very pleased with the cleaving results. it seemed to pack on trichs the first 2-3days and then around day 5 (of final flushing) it just seemed to bulk up overnight. i've got a ****-ton of pics to go through, so as soon as i can find my flash drive....

The plants are amazing noname. Nice big, fat, sticky, smelly buds! From Holland yet. Who would have gussed they can grow weed in Holland!?!? :D

We old school guys from the woodstock generation used to drive nails into the stalks years ago for the same reason. Outside or inside the same result is achieved by bending the growing stalk till it bends over, but not breaking the skin. This can be done to individual branches for comparison purposes before having the fortitude to take a whole plant to task. The plant stresses, thinking it gioing to be eaten or die, and it kicks into overdrive to protect itself.

I had a crop growing in 1984 befor I got hitched that was a good, but not great, Sativa lineage. About three feet tall when I dropped the light fixture on them. Broke off the stems about six inches above the pots' rim. I was pissed! One of them went absolutely crazy bonsai on me. It never grew another inch up but it sort of just mushroomed out into this giant bud about the size of a small head of cauliflower! It was KILLER! I have pics somewhere. I'll get the wife on that search so I can show proof to yas all.

Anyway. Noname, you are a true master of weed. I shake your hand from across the sea! Peace and prosperity to you my brother!

OldSkool

Wow bin away to long i see..:eek: ..Sorry zipflip was indeed one button to far..:D ..BkPhate good luck with the cleaving..Cannabiscotti glad you are hooked to..:rolleyes: ..can't wait to see the pics..YES we can OldSkool..:hubba: .. thanks..The first time i did see the cleaving it was on a outside plant to, and also with a big nail..later on i heard that the nails could give a iron poisoning to the plant so from that time i use wood to split the stalk..peace and prosperity to you to my friend.

Gr,
NN

Hi nonameseeds!

I broke down and stabbed one of my ladies. She was lagging behind in production compared to the rest anyway. I made a one inch slit dead center between a stem crease right in between the bottom-most internodes and inserted a sliver of dried pine to a width of approx. 1/8" inch.
I'll post a pic tonight when the lights are on.

Now we watch! :)

Hope she's going to impress the hell out of you OldSkool..:hubba: ..can,t wait to see..:D

Gr

Hi Noname!

Here's a couple pics of my first try at cleaving. How'd I do? Shes only 34 days into flower but I felt like trying an experiment. I guess we'll see!

cleave 1.jpg

cleave 2.jpg

That's a very nice job what you did there OldSkool could not do it any bether..:clap: ..I think she is going to be ready befor the oficial flouweringtime is over.

Gr,
NN

Yeah. I kind of figured that. But I also have no idea what the flowering time is on my crop. They were donated by a friend, no lineage known.
Since they are a sativa/indica hybrid (as a guess by watching them) I figure they have three or more weeks left in them at the least.

Thanks for the blessing noname!

NoName,

I am just getting started on your grow journal - it will take me a couple of hours.

I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!

Do you have a larger, more HI-RES image? - I would like to have copy of this image as large / HI-RES as possible. Please can you send me? Or post on a web site and I will right-click and download.

You you have disabled private message. I would like to communicate with you privately. You sound interesting. I am seedbreeder myself.

Can you enable PM or send me an e-mail via PM?

Thanks for both.

nonameseeds said:
I soften the stam by pinching it befor i lay them flat, if you don't do that the chance is there that the stam can break of and you don't want that to happen..:D With a big stam it's a bit more like crushing..:rolleyes: This time i did it the right way..the buts are not coming up to the light anymore..but they still flowering well.

Gr,
NNS

Thanks for the enlightenment of this technique - I never knew this was possible.

Latest posts

Back