A stoner in need

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmileJamaica

Reaction score
This is my first post here... hi all!

I am a member on many forums and often create topics on the legalization of marijuana, my personal opinion, and experiences. The most common reply is that im a useless idiot, marijuana is bad, Im an *******, no one should talk to me, and generally nasty comments.

Why are people like this? I can tell you that I was very surprised. I thought there would be people like me, that smoke, but there werent!

Then I started doing a lot of research on the web. One article says marijuana has no link to cancer, another says it does.

I come from a town where there are more pot smokers than not... Its all chill here, just smoke and chill with cool people all day.... but I dont really leave town. Ive never experienced the "Real world"

Over the internet, people are telling me that in the real world girls will never go out with stoners, I will end up no where, etc.

I can say im frightened by this -- is this true?

All of these comments from people around the world make my smoking experiences bad. Lately all I think about is that I will never get a girl, never make it anywhere.

What am I suppose to believe? Is marijuana bad? I feel horrible now.

Hey I'm new on this forum too mate!

A lot of people have very skeptical views of weed but a lot of what you ge ttold is complete bullsh*t!

Put it like this, I smoke weed and have the most beautiful girlfriend a man could want! Works for me...

Dude dont listen to them. I have had GFs that dont smoke and go out with me when they know i smoke weed. I have had GFs that tell me to smoke with them. In my city no one looks down on stoners that much just the do gooders do. So dont worry about it.

Marijuana has been used by humans for at least 30,000 years (hemp seeds have been found at ancient settlements), although they might have had been used as a food source).
But early on, especially when mankind started to use fire, humans noticed the effect of inhaling the fumes from hemp plants.
It's one of mankinds oldest and certainly safest medicines.
There has never been a recorded instance ever of anyone dying from smoking too much pot.

Famous pot smokers:
Multi-Academy Award Winner Oliver Stone
Long-time 60 Minutes correspondant Mike Wallace
Astronomer/Author/Scientist Carl Sagan
And of course The Beatles, Stones, Doors--just about every musician from the mid-60's on.

In many medical studies pot has been shown to be a safe mild intoxicant (compared to dangerous addictive drugs like heroin and alcohol).

So twist one up my friend. There's millions of us.

Dang man, where are you going on the internet??? Some church site?
Married 6 years, beautiful wife two kids. Good job. and I been smoking herb since I was 13 that almost 18 yrs. man.
Just don't let it rule you, its just an herb and moderation is the key. ;)

A lot of people have those opinions, usually they don't know anything about marijuana. They just believe whatever they see in the media and whatnot.

Yah... it's really not true.

Currently with a girl who when we first started dating just had that warped media view of pot. That it is evil and kills babies. So I quit for a while, and then she was like, I don't care if you smoke it, cause I don't want to control you. But just tell me about it.

So I was like ok. So then I started smoking again, and then like a couple of months ago she asked if she could smoke with me. And we both just got soooo high together. And now we smoke together all the time. It's crazy.

i am currently....A GIRL :D i bet i smoke more weed in one sitting than some men smoke in their whole lives ;)

any bad stuff said about MJ is usally said with a bias of being against MJ

when you read the articles etc...see where they are getting facts from....if their is nothing to support findings...such as "Studies by Dr. Dope at JohnsHopkins University" ...then i would wonder where they are getting their ideas from

if you want real answers it takes time and digging through sources to see who is credible and not ;)

I pick up dog **** for a living! hehe :) sorry im high...

but if it helps i know that my mom enjoys the occasional stoneing and use to smoke all the time.....she is president of a small branch of banks.....

welcome to i and i island ,,,,,,,,have no fear ,,,,,, STARTED AT 11 HERE WE ARE 30 YEARS LATER (41) PEACE,LOVE AND MARIJUANA MY BROTHER ,,,ALWAYS RASTAFARI

Latest posts

Back