AAHC is the WORST in SoCal!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DirtySouth said:
That place is O.K., flowers not to potent and over priced. If you where in Eaglerock you gotta hit THE FOUNTAIN OF WELLBEING. lOOK 4 THE red fence @ Fountain and Hyperian. Nothin over $45.00 an eigth, very talented growers, fem'd seeds (that are the BOMB, ROCKLOCK, u.k. cHEESE,L.A. Con a gang!). Like 20-30 strains @ all times. They have 3 lounges and an outdoor patio.
Bring some of your Bubba and I'll bring some of my BoysenBerry and we'll kick back and exchange grow stories,lol. I'm down to do this after my next harvest- 2weeks

that sounds awesome....none of the sops here let you smoke inside.

Fem'd seeds...REALLY??????

I am totally down to chill. Sounds awesome. Just PM me when you want to roll. Im about 60 miles away (like 30 min ;)@120mph)

2Dog said:
what city is eagle rock in? I have to make a road trip man..well I dont have to. I actually have lots of good seeds but I want to damnit. I also have the card for the wallet it has my picture all my info my dr's info and is laminated..pretty awesome. if I could just find it lmao......

L.A., off the 5 round Colorodo(been a minuite) go to weedtracker-patient resorces-directory- scroll down bout 1/2 way and presto, there it is. 4 bomb fem'd seeds go to L.A. and find The Fountain of WellBeing. We can all kick back there and blow some back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

OGKushman said:

I am totally down to chill. Sounds awesome. Just PM me when you want to roll. Im about 60 miles away (like 30 min ;)@120mph)

I'm bout the same distance from there as well. Do you travel the 14? I do,hint hint. The laws are in our favor, no worries here. Hey I gotta hit a club for a restock until my harvest is complete.... got some Bubba. I really love Bubba. I'll give you my info and you can Verify me. I keep a copy of S.B. 420 on my tent. The law allows us to collectively work together.....

Brother 6 for 60. It's really a steal. I've ran 12 of em-ALL FEMALE. The U.K.Cheese smell so wonderful. Brother we need to chill.......

What indica and hybrid strains do they have?

We are doing what we do legally. Collectively. I have no quarrels with following the states laws we live in.

Yes we are. I can't remember them all but they have about 10-12 diffrent strains-highbreed mostly. Give em a call, they will slightly inform you on availability. I doubt they'll go into much detail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha tcbud...it is interesting to see what Californians consider Socal and NorCal.

DS, allright man...u may live in NorCal...but u shop in Socal!...lol

It's not me consitering these things, IT'S CALIFORNIA. I mean come on man I live not even a mile from L.A. County. KERN COUNTY---------Heard of that place????????????????

u got me DS....what does that mean?

Are you all upset bro?

Yes...I have heard of Kern...is this a test?

Ok, I'll fill you guys in...

NorCal is everything north of Mexico.

SoCal is everything south of Washington state.

I'm glad I was able to clear that up... :p :eek: :cool:

I just think dude is upset that he lives in Socal......

Why would he be upset for gobbs of sunshine and more half naked hookers then anywhere in the world (SoCal Ho's)??? ;)

:D

Hal, I'm cool."Haha tcbud...it is interesting to see what Californians consider Socal and NorCal.

DS, allright man...u may live in NorCal...but u shop in Socal!...lol"

Kinda took it like you where tryin to clown. It makes no diffrence to me. I live .9 mile from L.A. County/Kern line.
My taxes are cheaper!!!!!!!! lol

No sir...not clowning u at all bro.
I was just stating the differances in how clubs have "evolved" when comparing So and Nor Cal.

You folks in No Cal or So Cali are Sooooo Lucky. I'm here in wash. state and NO dispensaries or clubs...wimpers
I have thought quite seriously bout moving down that way ...

Latest posts

Back