AAHC is the WORST in SoCal!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
I will never return to AHHC off 126 Brookhurst! Ever.

I live in east riverside. I drove 60 miles to this place. I have been to 25+ clinics in Southern California over the years. I am definately NOT flaming this place due to personal issues.

I arrived at 6:30pm. The horrible parking led me to block a truck upon entering forcing me to park where I pulled in. But it was not in their "section". So the rent-a-cop lets me park, gather my things, lock up my car, and get out and walk to him before he told me I had to move my car into their "police line" taped off parking area. He keeps my Drivers License and Script and tells me to move my car?

So I move my car, and he lets me enter the building. I walk in to a schwag smell and am also greeted by a woman with a nasty attitude. She takes my script, makes a copy, and starts to look it up. She noticed that my script was a copy of the original and said they could not help me. I pulled out my card in my wallet and my California ID and told her to verify it online or use the 24 hour telephone service. She said they dont do that and she would not help me. She wouldnt give my script copy back (one she made!!!)

EVERY SINGLE clinic I have visited, purchased clones, meds, and sold back meds, sold back clones, in 5 YEARS has verified me using my card, or my copy. 5 years!

I had to leave without my medication! Without an internet connection and computer to find another shop I drove home. yea.
frusty.gif

Come to find out there is another shop next store, they could have at least said "you can try next store"...but nope.

I hope shops like this all disappear really soon.

Im the good guy here. I just could not go without mentioning this.

I know now to drive the extra 50 miles to WVPG.

Shady Mo-Fo's
-OGK

that sucks..now she has all your info. I probably would have wanted to hurt her..course Im a woman. lol...call the better business b on them....?? brick through window? lol...j/k seriously tho she will piss off the wrong person...

Edit.

They were fronting as an awesome place down the street known as AAHC

This place is AHHC

Mods please change title. Thanks

Brother I'm in the S Cal club sceen-Valley- mostly. I woulda turned you right around also. It states in club bylaws/ guidelines that you must have the origional rec w/ you @ all times. Not just on 1st x visits. Jook @ SANDIEGO, they are gonna close all but 8-10. There are 54 clubs registered there. The police went in w/ real papers from a fake Dr. Dirty I know. These "clubs" verified the paper thgrouygh the B.S. Dr. NEVER VERIFIED THAT THE DR. WAS IN GOOD STANDINGS W/ THE STATE. Shoot the Dr. was BOGUS.

SO YES, I WOULD TURNED YOU AROUND AND CLOSED THE DOOR AS YOU LEFT. The protection of the masses is greater than your needs.

EASY FIX-B R I N G Y O U R O.G.

but dirty...shouldnt she have legally destroyed/returned his info and not have kept it?

I think Dirty is right, tho she should have given you the copy she made back or let you watch her shred it.

If the Rules state, only the Original Recomendation is required, then Original should be used. I have gone to many places, and have always been allowed in with my California Medical MJ card. Never been to So. Cal tho.

The parking attendant was in the wrong tho, he should have been more helpful. What the heck is up with him taking your drivers licence? That would have made me call a cop.......At that point, I wouldnt have gone in the door prolly. A few words would have been said to the "attendant" , not polite words either.

Yes for sure they should returned it. That tells me that they want his plant #'s. He should contact the city officials and let them know of the shady business practices. MMJ is not regulated by the state/city/county only recognized. There for its up to us- the patients- to inform others of shady practices. I have NO LOVE for a shady club!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER BEEN BROTHER, AND NOW NEVER WILL

it must be really loose here...I have been let in when they couldnt verify me. I went to places first open with no fax and my dr requires it faxed in. They still let me go in. must not look like a cop. course I worry about them getting shut down. One place took my paperwork, had me sign in and sent me right in..wonder if they even verify? so weird. some places go keep my id til I have made my purchase...

Yes, many times I walk in and the counter person lets me right on in. I've took friends in "just to see" whats up, let em right on in w/ NO PAPERWORK.If they did the same in L.A. as SanDiego, the club #'s would drop dramaticly, in my eyes!
Now adays I see less and less permits on the walls! Shoot 1 owner told me that they are doing nothin but denyin ALL hardships, so he moved and set up shop. I know of a few who are gonna go underground but w/ a store front. This will make it very difficult for the patients safety. I stay away if the permits aren't in plain site. The clubs have "greed goggles" it is up to us,the patient, to lookout for whats best for us!

2Dog said:
it must be really loose here...I have been let in when they couldnt verify me. I went to places first open with no fax and my dr requires it faxed in. They still let me go in. must not look like a cop. course I worry about them getting shut down. One place took my paperwork, had me sign in and sent me right in..wonder if they even verify? so weird. some places go keep my id til I have made my purchase...

I've been told time and time again that I look the cop roll,lmao. I guess cause I'm a clean cut white man that is not sucked up on dope? IDK, it's either I'm a cop or a skinhead,lol

well I am 29 yo white female..not very coplike in my pink birks. makes me think of the headshop scene from Reno 911 where deputy clementine goes into the headshop trying to buy weed from the other under cover cop lmao......

Like I said fellas...SoCal is the Wild West right now with the Dispensary scene.
It will get worse before it gets better, believe that.

The "paranoia" of club operators will get worse in the coming days,imo.
With 6 clubs in Dago going down yesterday, any club owner with a bit of common sense will be tightening up security and really watching and VERIFYING "patients" paperwork.

Back in the day in the Bay, if one guy had paperwork or "the card", he could go in wtih a couple of friends without paperwork, and it was no big deal.
Shoot, half the places only glanced at your "card" or whatever paperwork you happened to have.
That has all changed. The clubs that operate now are friggin pretty strict. They figure, if you can't wait a day to get your paperwork verified, then tough luck. It ain't about making that quick money...it's all about longevity.

That is the mentality that will have to change in SoCal, imo. I am sure that there are some great clubs in SoCal and they will be the ones to "join".

cmon meow...we all know the difference of a "Legit" operating club and a "shady" club. Even though the "shady" club may have it's "paperwork" in order with the State, does not mean that it is not just a group of hustlers running the show. You all know what I mean.

The way I look at it is it will take SoCal a few more years to get the clubs "in order". Once SoCal reaches that point, they WILL overtake NorCal in being the "leader" and "flagship" model for the rest of the country.

It's just math. Bay Area is 5 million deep, and SoCal is 15 mil deep.
More diverse group of folks willing to stick thier necks out and rock the cause.
"Elite" clones and new strains will be more abundant, more high quality herb.

Just my guess.

But 4 now.....be careful and don't take MMJ for granted, it's easy to do.

Hal...some of us are in central cali...you never give us love lol...and no Im not talking merced...HAHAHA we are having tons of clubs open up in the Goshen, Madera, Fresno, Tulare, areas....almost like an overnight spring up..reminds me of how they described the gold rush...now it is the california pot rush. Theres green in them there hills..ya know.

North of Bakersfield is NorCal..South...SoCal...Welcome to NorCal 2Dog!

NorCalHal said:

I always enjoy this line drawing....NorCal, SoCal. My Husbands idea of SoCal is anything south of Cottonwood Creek:rofl: (a creek crossed by I5 south of Redding). Myself, I look at a map, see that that line is between Monteray and Yosemite. When in school, I think I learned 60% of California's population lives within 60 miles of downtown LA. I am sure since then San Diego has boomed in population. But those numbers go to show, California is ruled by SoCal voters. Not disputing you NCH.....just observing others idea of SoCal/NorCal.:D

I have the card and once lately, when the State Web Site mentioned above was down, I was unable to purchase or even look at any product. I have not been back to that one yet to see if I can now buy. I was pleased to be turned away that day, showed the place was a serious business. The place had a heavy odor of insense and I dont care for my pot tasting of insense, and that is why I havent been back. But I will someday, I am sure.

I have a card with ALL my info on it. My doc gave me this card as a wallet friendly full recommendation. I have seen many cards and had different docs that hand em out, this one is different. It has my docs signature, my personal medical info, my docs personal info, a verification telephone number, and all info needed to verify me, with my name and picture on it.

She would not look at the card.

I went to Eagle Rock yesterday. Picked up the DANK OG, WW clones, SSH clones, and a hindu skunk clone. They verified me using my card, like every other place has in my 5+ years of clubs. Best place I have been to yet. Really. I got a free pipe, free HUGE edible, free papers, free lighter, 50$ 4 gram 1/8's...holy crap guys this place rocks! Really. It was American Eagle Collective.

50$ cap on everything. 5$ edibles, 10$ clones... Awesome place.

NorCalHal said:

Not correct. I am S. of Bakerfield and still it's N.Cal.

OGKushman said:
I have a card with ALL my info on it. My doc gave me this card as a wallet friendly full recommendation. I have seen many cards and had different docs that hand em out, this one is different. It has my docs signature, my personal medical info, my docs personal info, a verification telephone number, and all info needed to verify me, with my name and picture on it.

I went to Eagle Rock yesterday. Picked up the DANK OG, WW clones, SSH clones, and a hindu skunk clone. They verified me using my card, like every other place has in my 5+ years of clubs. Best place I have been to yet. Really. I got a free pipe, free HUGE edible, free papers, free lighter, 50$ 4 gram 1/8's...holy crap guys this place rocks! Really. It was American Eagle Collective.

That place is O.K., flowers not to potent and over priced. If you where in Eaglerock you gotta hit THE FOUNTAIN OF WELLBEING. lOOK 4 THE red fence @ Fountain and Hyperian. Nothin over $45.00 an eigth, very talented growers, fem'd seeds (that are the BOMB, ROCKLOCK, u.k. cHEESE,L.A. Con a gang!). Like 20-30 strains @ all times. They have 3 lounges and an outdoor patio.
Bring some of your Bubba and I'll bring some of my BoysenBerry and we'll kick back and exchange grow stories,lol. I'm down to do this after my next harvest- 2weeks

OGKushman said:

what city is eagle rock in? I have to make a road trip man..well I dont have to. I actually have lots of good seeds but I want to damnit. I also have the card for the wallet it has my picture all my info my dr's info and is laminated..pretty awesome. if I could just find it lmao......

Latest posts

Back