About Fox Farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
Ok I am going to order FF Nuts here shortly and wanted to know about the Fox Farm Nutrient Trio-for soil I have seen this on here a few times and this is GOOD from Veggie to Flower ?
This isn't in ebay like this but ebay does have the other FF and wanted to know what yea think ? or should I go with the single bottle..:confused2:

I am going to start some Afhgan seeds next week and I am going to use reg New Potting soil..

That is what I use on my dirt.....THEY WORK GREAT imo...I have tried many different nutes and the ff trio is the best I have found.It made my girls go crazy.
hope this helps
have a great day and stay safe

Nice choice my friend...when useing them be sure to start 1/4--1/2 strength and work up..I learned here of ff and went with it..I have not used anything else to compare it with but havent been dissapointed with FF yet..KEEP M GREENmy friend

sounds good to me.i too have just purchased the 3some.by good advice here.pretty cheap too.i think i paid roughly 60 bucks for the 3 quarts.

Good selection if you want to get crazy go with the powder mixture by Fox Farms the open seseme, beastie bloomz and cha ching.. i am on my 1st bagseed grow and i got 2 healthy looking gals that are going on 7 weeks of flower!!!!

FF trio is great. I found useing FF soil and all the other nutes are great but i use the open sesame, beastie buds, and cha ching. You can use them by themselves or with other nutes. I use them all together. Pure Blend Grow Pro (for veg) 3-1.5.4 then Pure Blend Pro soil 1.5-4-5 for flowering. I also add "Peace of mind Bat Guano and Kelp. Along w/ liquid karma, sweet, hydroguard, Cal-mag all Botanicare products. I use the Clearex 2 to 3 weeks b4 harvest to flush then straight water for 2 weeks. GREAT results everytime. Good luck! The feed schedule is on the link below.
www.nationalgardenwholesale.com
I prob told you what you already know but i have had wonderful results sticking to FF soil and Botanicare nute products. :woohoo:

Fox farms and Botanicare go great together. Along w/ the beastie buds seasame ect. I foliar feed with Kelp and seaweed. I go back and forth from Grow/bloom and liq Karma together to Kelp by itself. I find tieing up the heavy branches helps too. When foliar feeding watch out and dont break any arms.Water is heavy. Peace be with you.
UncleSativa

hey guys, I have been using ff for all my grows. I am changing my room this weekend. I will also read for my answer but can somebody tell me the frequency of feeding the nutes, then water, then foliar spray..... I have once again killed a flowering sw with either heat or nute overload.

I can tell you what I did with my snowwhites I just harvested.

I used FF Ocean Blend Soil and the 3 nutes for the entire time and they turned out fine. I didn't foliar feed anything the entire time either.

I used rapid rooters to pop them from seed then I transplanted into FF soil. I didn't feed any nutrients for two weeks just ph adjusted water. At two weeks I add 1/4 strength grow big every other feeding for 1 week. Then 1/2 strength grow big the next week every other feeding. Then full strength everyother feeding the week after that. So by week at the beginning of week 5 I was full feeding just about the time I switched to flower.

I then started 1/2 strength Tiger bloom and full strength big bloom everyother watering for the first week of flower. The next week I went full tiger bloom and big bloom everyother watering. At week 4 week of flower I had bought some beastie bloom and starting using it with the other nutes everyother feeding.

Hope that helps.

Also my temps in my grow room were around 92ish during mid day for the whole grow and they did fine. I don't know if your getting hotter then that?

I am going to check this out. Sounds really good.

mebeafarmer said:
Hello fellow farmers,

I just ordered and received the tri-pak as well. Ebay - $50.00ish to the door.

Good luck and Bud bless you,

farmer

:farm:
botanical.com $30 for 3 liquids & $50 for 3 granulars w/ shipping to me around $95

Same here...ff 3 nutes and soil...for my last 8 months of growing in soil...I run a perpetual harvest, so sometimes it gets a bit tricky, keeping a grow journal or charting things out would probably be my best bet...but the plants just love the ff nutes, as opposed to when I used AN...too easy too burn plants with the AN nutes IMHO...

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back