about the arcade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unseenghost

Reaction score
How come some days it works and others it won't? I mean I do post twice a day when I want to play. What's the deal?

Not sure it works all the time for us. I will have MP take a look and see if he can find out what's going on. ;)

I haven't come across any probs... it could be the time difference that is causing the probs.... that is the cause of my probs if I ever have any as I post all day usually.

it could be the time difference that is causing the probs

I think it's this too. Otherwise let me know what the page says, that will explain a lot

The arcade resets the "two post rule" at 3:00 p.m. Pacific time or 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time (in the USA). I am on the West Coast of the USA, so if I make my posts after 3:00 p.m., I am good until the next day at 3:00 p.m.:hubba:

for me if i close out of the website i have to do another 2 posts to get back in no matter what time it is....

I am having that problem right now but have posted more then 2x's and played games already today but now it wont let me?

Latest posts

Back