Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CSC-0088 (1).jpg

Bet it looks something like that..........fuckin all green and shit.

Ok, gonna start this show with and Oldie but a goodie. This is the current longest running strain I have in my stable. Lemon Betty. Little background. I was a beta tester for this strain in 2013 for a guy from another planet. He paid $2,000 for 25 seeds. Steep price to pay you say.....I though so to! Wrong!! This one strain has paid dividends to this day. It is a cross between the Fat Betty strains and Lemon Taffy which is Sativa dominant.

I love growing this strain. Everything is easy, from growing to trimming. The thing that is really unique is the difference between summer and winter growing indoors. In the summer it Foxtails and the winter it fades into beautiful colors. Amazing what growing close to 80f during the warmer temps in the summer vs just a few degrees cooler in the winter.

Her she is at harvest time during summer. Some don't like Foxtails....heat stress some say. I say a well grown plant.

20171014_115947.jpg

Here is the same strain in a beautiful fade in the winter.

20200302_093536.jpg

Now back to the thread drifters.

Keepem coming Pute.
Ok, this is the most beautiful plant I have ever grown. Blood Orange Tangerine. Unknown breeder out of New Mexico. Won But of the Year with this. But no yield and frankly terrible pot. I culled it after one grow.

20190817_101618.jpg

Ok, this is the most beautiful plant I have ever grown. Blood Orange Tangerine. Unknown breeder out of New Mexico. Won But of the Year with this. But no yield and frankly terrible pot. I culled it after one grow.

View attachment 333300
Funny how the most beautiful bud is sometimes just so so…

This is Lucinda. Got the cut from Cannarado. He owns a dispensary in Glendale Colorado and his in laws on a titty bar next to it. The Breeder is Paco. Don't know him but I did get the chance to thank him on line once. Willies Wonder x Cindy 99. This picture was taken with a flip phone so you don't need to spend thousands to get good quality pictures.

74013.jpg

Latest posts

Back