Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's my setup. I have a duct fan mounted in a six inch duct that draws cool basement air into the room and through the tubes and out the room to a widow that I can open as needed. I usually grow inside during the winter so the added heat is a plus.

Only have one light fired up now. I will wait until September to light the other. My latest round of cuts started showing roots today as well. Won't be long before I'm all ahead full speed.....some vacation....I was gonna take the summer off.
Me too. 3 tents a singing, how did this happen? I was going to take summer off too!

Bubba

Looks like still time will have to wait for fall. Three tents and (2) 7 gallon fermenters at the same time is a full time job....

Bubba t

I gave up growing a few years ago but have had plants going continuously since I started taking a break. My wife is starting to think I was fibbing about not growing for a while…😁

The addiction is real

Nice flowers pute! Thx for sharing.
Where’s the gold digger shot?
Be well. Smile often
Fh
There is a picture of gold digger somewhere on this site... can't find it. That is why I fired up the play pen again so they would all be together. I will take another when I get one in flower.... only a small mom in veg currently. Good to see you freehealer.

Last edited:
This years line up is beginning to take shape. Currently in flower I have Frost Hammer, Grape Ape x Tres Haze that are two weeks in along with Death Star and Chimera #3. In veg my mothers are Lemon Betty and Snowcane I also have mothers for the strains in flower.

Added to that there is Snow Leopard and Muy Azul which I started from seed and have to cull males. And finally rooted clones are Death Star, Chimera and Gold Digger.

That is 8 and frankly to many. I will probably have to cull a couple as I don't have room for 8. The ones I cull I will have seeds to replace at a later date. Looking forward to a great 23, 24 growing season.

I will on occasion I will throw in pictures as they develop.

Having fun with the new members of the team. Death Star and Chimera #3. Both are 2 weeks into flower.

The Death Star is well behaved and gonna be easy to grow.

IMG_20230722_100410871.jpg

The Chimera is a different animal. I can tell she is gonna grow out the top of the tent. Supper Cropping already.

IMG_20230722_100659275.jpg

I also have Frost Hammer and Grape Ape x Tres Haze in with them. The both of them are 3 weeks in. Won't fire up the second light until Sept if I can help it. Really wanted to take the summer off.....didn't work out that way. With the outside chores and now having to tend this as well I will be hopping.

Latest posts

Back