Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1700482248074.png

I was sitting in bed on top of the quilt, watching the boobtube, and heard the Pullet's bedroom door shut. Someone had snuck in and drooled on the right side of my beard! Musta dozed off, but I never do that. Had a sleepless night last night, so I'll blame it on that. :)
I used to think I was sweating in bed at night 'cause I'd wake up and my pillowcase would be wet.

That changed when I woke up one night and realized I had drool running out the right lower corner of my mouf. :rolleyes:

I used to think I was sweating in bed at night 'cause I'd wake up and my pillowcase would be wet.

That changed when I woke up one night and realized I had drool running out the right lower corner of my mouf. :rolleyes:
does that warm feeling last as long as when you pee the bed? asking for a friend.

I'll have to get some plastic for my bed and find out. It just DEPENDS😁
Had a friend who was a bed wetter , poor guy.
He pee'd his bed every night until into his teens.
One night we all had a sleep over and he was embarrassed about staying over.
So I inflated a raft I had as an extra bed and let him sleep in that
Worked like a charm , he wet the blanket and washed it before anyone knew, A few yrs later it was found out to be from nerves and he never had the problem again.
I gave him the raft so he could use it at home and it helped him from getting beatings from his dad.

Which is the worst thing you can do. Kids wet the bed out of emotional turmoil and getting beat for it just makes it worse.
I knew that at the time and tried to help him by finding a way to hide it from his dad. It may have helped because he grew out of it. Or got better because his dad stopped beating his azz

Latest posts

Back