Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having fun with the new members of the team. Death Star and Chimera #3. Both are 2 weeks into flower.

The Death Star is well behaved and gonna be easy to grow.

View attachment 334656

The Chimera is a different animal. I can tell she is gonna grow out the top of the tent. Supper Cropping already.

View attachment 334657
I kept one tent of Chimera 3 under control by topping it a time or two, then sticking them in flower tent at about 19 inches tall and used 3 cu ft pots, Stretch stopped at just under 4 ft. The other tent is a monster. One plant in its own 2x4 and it is stuffed! LA Pure Kush is looking fine, just took cuts for next run.

Bubba

The Chimara and Grape Haze will grow out of the tent if I let them. I will bend and super crop the the thing I like best is Yo Yo's . I attach to the top of the tent and pull them away from the light.

View attachment 334666
Interesting. Are they made for growing, and where do I find these? Checking Amazon now....

bubba

When I was growing and had the chimera number three, I had nothing but a fit trying to keep it from hitting the lights. I found the easiest way to grow. It was to train it in a circular fashion. That way I didn’t get his tall of a plant as I did as wide of a plant.

When I was growing and had the chimera number three, I had nothing but a fit trying to keep it from hitting the lights. I found the easiest way to grow. It was to train it in a circular fashion. That way I didn’t get his tall of a plant as I did as wide of a plant.
The one chrimera 3 by itself in 2x4 I put a scrog net and filled it full. Then it grew into a giant bush almost in the light.
I mowed it off about 8 inches above the scrog net, let it recover and flipped it 12/12.

Bubba

I kept the Chimera under control with super cropping and yo yo's. Now let's see how she fills out. I will try and make time for some pictures. The Chimera, Death Star and Grape Ape x Haze are all the way to the top of the tent. The Frost hammer is a nice well behaved bush.

Veg room is a mess....lot of work to do today....I just sprayed for bugs. Back to the coffee.

The Chimara and Grape Haze will grow out of the tent if I let them. I will bend and super crop the the thing I like best is Yo Yo's . I attach to the top of the tent and pull them away from the light.

View attachment 334666
I got a bunch of these based on your recommendation. Now all my plants are straight up. More stuff to avoid while maneuvering around the tent.

Bubba

Quick update. Nothing much to see yet. This is Chimara and Grape Ape x Tres Haze. And a quick lool at the veg room......Lovers Fkrs and Thieves in there.

IMG_20230731_093114179_HDR.jpg

Good thing they aren't getting any taller. I have Yo yo's pulling them away from the light as the light is clear to the top of my tent.

Veg room has mothers starts and future Super Stars in it. Just fed the veg room and watered the flower.

IMG_20230731_093238379_HDR.jpg

Quick update. Nothing much to see yet. This is Chimara and Grape Ape x Tres Haze. And a quick lool at the veg room......Lovers Fkrs and Thieves in there.

View attachment 335698
Good thing they aren't getting any taller. I have Yo yo's pulling them away from the light as the light is clear to the top of my tent.

Veg room has mothers starts and future Super Stars in it. Just fed the veg room and watered the flower.

View attachment 335699
i HAVE THE SAME TRAYS

Got some seeds gifted to me some time ago....Muy Azul and Snow Leopard. They are in veg and about 14" tall. Check today for sex. Sadly both Muy Azul are looking like males......One Snow Leopard is being stubborn but to my surprise I saw this......

IMG_20230803_094452514.jpg

A bouncing baby girl.......Will take cuts soon and get her into flower. Success!

Latest posts

Back