Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon potheads. Slow day on the ranch so I decided to make kief. Even dry ice is getting expensive.....jeez! Got 52 grams. That should keep my head spinning for awhile.

IMG_20230807_131416121.jpg

So, getting ready to take cuts in a few days and flip some into flower. Started some of them from seed and watching for signs of their sex. Waiting on Gold Digger, Muy Azul and Snow Leopard. The Muy Azul and one of my Snow Leopard's are just teasing me and won't show anything yet. Might have to flip into flower for a positive ID. Hate doing it that way. Lots of extra work.

Anyway was pretty sure the Gold Digger was a female so I wasn't watching her close.......Here she Is....purdy plant and can't wait to flip her.

IMG_20230816_095209167_HDR.jpg

Just thought. I would take a quick look just in case.....SOMBITCH!!!

IMG_20230816_094835206.jpg

A fargin ball.....just ruined my morning.....

Probably to far along. I have reversed them as long as 3 weeks into flower but never a couple of months. Probably have buds on them the size of ping pong balls by now.

Last edited:
Probably to far along. I have reversed them as long as 3 weeks into flower but never a couple of months. Probably have buds on them the size of pong pong balls by now.

yeah they are chugging right along..

they all struggled with the outdoor elements

and then they tried re-veg , they look like a bunch of wild hippies , cabbage

Putes Play Pen was a grow log I had going years ago. Figured I would fire it up again. This will include archives from days gone by as well as current projects.

Here is a sample.

How do you like it so far?
Kept my attention and I even rebooted and read it 2 times more,

I am not looking for a harvest of flowers on the Mothers , we are making seeds with them

the donor is a combo of Triangle Kush and East Coast Sour Diesel pollen

should be some interesting F1 seeds to go pheno hunting

Latest posts

Back