Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah they are chugging right along..

they all struggled with the outdoor elements

and then they tried re-veg , they look like a bunch of wild hippies , cabbage
That’s my outdoor plants look. Wild hippies cabbage. Crazy single leaves surrounding buds. Gonna start the seeds outside next year. I’m convinced it’s not possible to bring inside plants outside without this crazy hippie cabbage situation

That’s my outdoor plants look. Wild hippies cabbage. Crazy single leaves surrounding buds. Gonna start the seeds outside next year. I’m convinced it’s not possible to bring inside plants outside without this crazy hippie cabbage situation

exactly

like fogey8 , I’ve done it several times before but not this time…….weird

but my consolation is seeds , hopefully lots of seeds , awesome genetics

A day in the life. Started out by prepping to take cuts. Got the rock wool cube soaking in a mixture of clonex liquid and 6.2 r/o water. Everything is clean and wiped with alcohol. While the cubes were soaking I went out to cut the grass.

Then went down to take cuts.

IMG_20230820_130953220_HDR.jpg
21 cuts taken. Had to take them small so I could get them all in the dome. Start of a new generation. I won't be able to keep all of these. Many will be culled and I will keep only the strongest.

Moving outside. Mrs Pute was already out in the veggie garden picking away.

IMG_20230820_131435442.jpg

IMG_20230820_131651498_HDR.jpg

I think I lost her in the beans. Look close there is a dog in there as well. You can barely see her tail.
IMG_20230820_131813070_HDR.jpg

Good thing she had plenty of help.

And finally the maters are coming on strong.

IMG_20230820_131450799_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Do you feed moms your veg routine? Or is it different?

I'm in the process of pulling my temp mother's (just a few cuts) and shoving them in flower, replacing them with new clones. Keeps them small until cuts are needed, this fall. Plus It Keeps something in flower tent

Bubba

Do you feed moms your veg routine? Or is it different?

I'm in the process of pulling my temp mother's (just a few cuts) and shoving them in flower, replacing them with new clones. Keeps them small until cuts are needed, this fall. Plus It Keeps something in flower tent

Bubba
I keep it simple so every plant in veg (except fresh starts) gets the same treatment.

Couple of quick updates. Lousy camera work but wasn't trying. @bigsur51 here is the Snow Leopard I got from you. Totally under control. 11 days in flower. She is behaving well.

IMG_20230823_095606768.jpg

The Three Amigos.......Chimara in the far back, Death Star next to her and finally up front Grape Haze. They are all two to 3 weeks from harvest. Better pics when I chop.

IMG_20230823_100820577.jpg

All have tried to grow out the top of the tent. Ha ha.....not gonna happen.

Latest posts

Back