Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m thinking male too at first glance…
Yup, male. Any time they have that fat head it is forming balls. it's ok, got one Snow Leopard but will have to start all over on the Muy Azul. I need to fill in some holes anyway. Lemoon Betty and GoldDigger needs replacing......Out of Lemon Betty and low on GoldDigger.

Found a new soap that i really like. They have several. And the underarm deodorant is awesome too.

View attachment 335701View attachment 335702
Hopper lovs his Dr Squatch Deodorant
1691169100051.png

Yup, male. Any time they have that fat head it is forming balls. it's ok, got one Snow Leopard but will have to start all over on the Muy Azul. I need to fill in some holes anyway. Lemoon Betty and GoldDigger needs replacing......Out of Lemon Betty and low on GoldDigger.
I was super lucky to get 4 for four females from bigs Fire OG x Blueberry seeds. Two went in the tent two found new homes outside so I get a chance to see it grow outside too.

I don't know how she tolerates us...
i love you guys… of course I’m drunk on beer and hot wings and now reefer. I took this ass picture for y’all at Hooters. Man them girls are all faked up there. They all had eyelashes 4” long. I couldn’t quit staring at them, I’m sure they noticed. I hope my mouth was closed 🤪🤪🤪
IMG_8684.jpeg

Latest posts

Back