Acid Advice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Diablo Verde

Reaction score
Acid was crazy but it sure is nice to come down with my bong and enjoy a smoke. Crazy night, I'll post more later.
I slept for 12 hours after my trip. I was lucky that my roommate turned the plant lights off and i was able to wake up just in time to turn them on(our timer broke and I was supposed to go to HD today to get it.). I had a hell of a time and a surprising experience. I expected more visuals then I got and actually recieved a really strong high from the LSD. I will do it again in the future with another friend, but not anytime soon. Great experience, but not for everyone. if you are thinking of doing any hallu., make sure you are in a stable state of mind and have no history of mental breakdown and do it in a safe place with a trip-sitter(a sober friend to keep an eye on you). Later

whoops
El Diablo Verde said:
I slept for 12 hours after my trip. I was lucky that my roommate turned the plant lights off and i was able to wake up just in time to turn them on(our timer broke and I was supposed to go to HD today to get it.). I had a hell of a time and a surprising experience. I expected more visuals then I got and actually recieved a really strong high from the LSD. I will do it again in the future with another friend, but not anytime soon. Great experience, but not for everyone. if you are thinking of doing any hallu., make sure you are in a stable state of mind and have no history of mental breakdown and do it in a safe place with a trip-sitter(a sober friend to keep an eye on you). Later

Latest posts

Back