Advise please on Trics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggyross

ziggyross
Reaction score
I do not have anyway of magnifying to see my trics, except my 5.0 digital camera. Can someone tell me if these look ready to harvest.

Thank you

100_3231.jpg

ziggyross said:
I do not have anyway of magnifying to see my trics, except my 5.0 digital camera. Can someone tell me if these look ready to harvest.

Thank you
No one can tell you that man. You have to go buy yourself something that magnifies by 30 power or better.

Or, you can just harvest at 8 to 10 weeks from the first flowering day and take your chances.

Anyone who tells you any different is guessing also.

My guess from your pics is it needs a little more - but it is just a guess

I guess you need more time :confused2:and to go buy a $12 microscope from radio shack for god sake they are cheap and then we wont have to guess. I wonder how much money I have made them telling people that. LOL :rofl:

It doesnt look ready to me but that isnt based on the trics

Yeah it is impossible to tell with pics unless they are from one of those cyclops cams...even if you cld magnify it enough with a digital camera the second you use the flash it wld ruin any chance of seeing what color the trichs actually are...

Yes I know I need something better to look at them. I have 40 X magnifyer on order. Thank you for all the reply's.

Latest posts

Back