aero garden questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stone hands

Reaction score
Ok i have a couple questions cause i'm new to hydroponics, but first heres the skinny. My freind bought an areo garden pro 200, its like 1gal with 3 small cfls. the max highth is 1ft. He gave it to me with a haggled up little plant from bag seed. So anyway heres the questions 1st is it ok to use the regular big bloom in my res. and 2nd are there any strains that would work better under these conditions?

stone hands said:
Ok i have a couple questions cause i'm new to hydroponics, but first heres the skinny. My freind bought an areo garden pro 200, its like 1gal with 3 small cfls. the max highth is 1ft. He gave it to me with a haggled up little plant from bag seed. So anyway heres the questions 1st is it ok to use the regular big bloom in my res. and 2nd are there any strains that would work better under these conditions?
Probably autoflowers and clones would be best, I think they are a waste of time and energy when used for mj. 1 gal res? Thats like my plants taking a shot......either way you'll be adding water daily and you are prolly going to have to move that light.

research supercropping in the stickies... growing with clones in that thing would help :) def raise the light some but if you flower a clone, hit it w 12/12 from the get go it will stay short.

gl

so would it be good for starting clones for DW. i still need strain help i don't have much of a grow area. the plant thats in there has been topped but its bushin out way to wide.

I suppose you could use it as a cloner but..... I wouldn't invest too much time into one if you are serious about growing quality mj.

I have an AeroGarden, I use it for clones and veg to 8 - 12" before I move to the Bloom area. For a small crop, it is great. I see roots in about 2 - 3 weeks. I don't recommend using it to grow a crop, the reservor is too small. I allow one of my crop with 7 plants to grow 20" and I had to add water every other day.

I have started taking cuttings from the mother plant that are 6" to 8" place them in the AeroGarden. Once the roots are long and health, I transfer them to the Bloom area. So far so good.

Latest posts

Back