AeroGarden Indoor Garden Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Object505

Pot Growing, Music Maker
Reaction score
Im currently trying it. It was free from a bud. Im just using it to germ and possibly clone when i get women going. Its working well on germ so far. 6 days in and i have 4 confirmed growths(over 1" high) and 2 who im beating will shoot up shortly. Thats outta 7 possibles. Im just using it till i build my system, and then ill transplant. The question im having, is what nutes should i use while its still sprouting, if any?

My wife won one of these a while back and she uses it to grow herbs. It's really nice for that. I can't imagine using it to grow weed, though, unless it is as Kmpra uses it -- just for seedlings that will be transplanted later. There's not much space under the light and if you grew one plant you'd have to do some serious LSTing. Problem is, I don't see any way that you would be able to bring more than one plant to an age where you could sex it. I suppose you could try growing just one plant at a time but then you'd have a 50/50 chance that it would be male and you would have to start all over again. Plus, I really don't think the grow light is strong enough to bring even one plant through flower. And you'd have to find a place to keep the thing in perfect darkness for the entire flower period. Finally, there is no way to get a "really fast harvest" unless you get an auto-flowering strain like Lowrider 2 that is designed to do that.

For $150, you could convert a closet or other area specifically to grow weed. That might not cover the cost of a HID light, but it sure would cover the cost of materials and several CFLs.

Latest posts

Back