aeroponics question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperNoob

Reaction score
I am planing on building a aeroponic setup tomorrow and will take lots of pics and try to make a diy for it. (any tips, on writing a diy? please PM) really the reason I'm writing this thread is there is little info on growing aeroponics . would hydroponic instructions be sufficient, or should I keep searching for good aeroponic instructions, or does anyone have any sources.(im talking about growing instructions, I have found plans for making the setup.)LOL I'm so excited about building this I won't be able to sleep.

Ok, I tried a setup using poly tubing and little misters that punch through the tube. it didn't work because there was too much leakage from the tube where the nozzles fit in. so i headed back to home depot to buy some diffrent parts, this time i got PVC pipe and sprinkler nozzles. One of the T's that i bought was put in the wrong container so i got one with threads on it instead of that i needed, so back to home depot tomarrow.

hahahh you always go with PVC but hey thats how we learn .
good luck man i will have my eye this post , you will help a lot of people i hope

peace out brother

Latest posts

Back