After Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zem is smoking the good stuff

i hate rippers

li,e the Hippy said , it looks like an inside job.......old girlfriend?
oh sheesh! don't know how i missed that. So sorry for what happened. They were nice looking plants. Some "people" have no conscience. How can they enjoy the weed knowing that they robbed someone of his hard earned work and then go to sleep. They will get the cannabis Gods curse. Install some cctv. There are those 30$ stand alone cams that can connect to the internet and record stuff, even have 2 way mic if you want to sing for your plants. You could also get dummy cams. Good luck.

I'm sad, pissed, and don't want to go down the blaming rabbit hole unless i no for sure. Looking back my second year out side i think was good, gonna change some things next year for sure. I would like to thank you folks at The Passion for support, had some questions and always had good replies which helped a lot. I put a lot of time and worry over the summer and i did better than last year. Next year is gonna be Biblical:p:cool: Thank you all.

I'm sad, pissed, and don't want to go down the blaming rabbit hole unless i no for sure. Looking back my second year out side i think was good, gonna change some things next year for sure. I would like to thank you folks at The Passion for support, had some questions and always had good replies which helped a lot. I put a lot of time and worry over the summer and i did better than last year. Next year is gonna be Biblical:p:cool: Thank you all.
Good atitude Brother
Don't beat yourself up SH*T Happens,
May the people who ripped yeah suffer a long a painful coughing fits.

do have Carpal Tunnel Syndrom

Have you considered a bowl trimmer? I know some people that swear by them.

Until they expel a lung or 2! I'm so sorry you got ripped off too, that is horrible! Even family will steal the good stuff, it sucks! Especially when, if they'd ask we'd say, he'll yeah, come smoke with me and take some home.

Yep , Just think how Big you can grow next year.
I will stick with inside from now on

Have you considered a bowl trimmer? I know some people that swear by them.

Until they expel a lung or 2! I'm so sorry you got ripped off too, that is horrible! Even family will steal the good stuff, it sucks! Especially when, if they'd ask we'd say, he'll yeah, come smoke with me and take some home.

Funny thing is we don't sell any of it. What we grow we keep and if folks we know ask, we give.

We have a bowl trimmer, my wife likes to cut as much green off before we take the plant down, she believes it's easier. So we spent a good part of 5 days doing that. What we did was to trim the shit out of our plants so our thieves didn't have two.

I never seen so much trimmed bud in my life, They were very pretty. My plants were like the perfect golf shot that would make you quit your job and join the pro tour. I had two plants ea with 4 colas that i couldn't get my hand around and they were 14 to 16 inches long. I had 1 plant over 10 ft i called her proud Mary she had to be 1 lb + it had to be. I get sick just thinking about it.

After a couple of weeks of poor me i'm looking to next summer and the biggest problem i had was powdery mildew. Because PM was such a problem we started the harvest when we seen just a few Amber Trichomes. I sprayed my plants with milk, it works but the deck started to smell. There has to be a way to protect against PM with out Killing your brain with chemicals.

I have a mossberg 500 with a pistol grip which i frequently shot rounds out of during the last 3 weeks my crop was out. I am surrounded by state land and I wanted would be rippers/hunters to think twice about a raid on my crops. It seems to have worked or I was never in danger, either way it worked out. Maybe next year you should invest in a loud firearm:D

2b2s

I have a mossberg 500 with a pistol grip which i frequently shot rounds out of during the last 3 weeks my crop was out. I am surrounded by state land and I wanted would be rippers/hunters to think twice about a raid on my crops. It seems to have worked or I was never in danger, either way it worked out. Maybe next year you should invest in a loud firearm:D

2b2s
Mass is not a stand your ground state, we have a duty to retreat. a person could be plunging a knife in your chest and you can still be charged with a crime if you kill the perp. No sound is much better.😀😀🔨🔪

hey josie, I was not advocating for the actual shooting of another, but instead the threat of imminent danger as a deterrent. Stand your ground law or not I personally would not wish to find out if a gun owning farmer would shoot me. I also do not believe the use of deadly force would be appropriate for a property crime even in a stand your ground state.

My garden was also adjacent to the rifle range on my property, which this time of year sees a lot of use:D

2b2s

Last edited:
Have to get cameras now. As my Dad always said (retired Police officer), If a house is broken into, you can always bet it will get broken into again in a month because the thieves will know that their will be brand new stuff their the second time.

hey josie, I was not advocating for the actual shooting of another, but instead the threat of imminent danger as a deterrent. Stand your ground law or not I personally would not wish to find out if a gun owning farmer would shoot me. I also do not believe the use of deadly force would be appropriate for a property crime even in a stand your ground state.

My garden was also adjacent to the rifle range on my property, which this time of year sees a lot of use:D

2b2s
All good my friend. I should have never said that, that's not me.

Last edited:
I'm lucky. I just need to go outside and look at the woods LOL I was disappointed with my haul this year BUT getting my grow room set up to grow year round!!

Funny thing is we don't sell any of it. What we grow we keep and if folks we know ask, we give.

We have a bowl trimmer, my wife likes to cut as much green off before we take the plant down, she believes it's easier. So we spent a good part of 5 days doing that. What we did was to trim the shit out of our plants so our thieves didn't have two.

I never seen so much trimmed bud in my life, They were very pretty. My plants were like the perfect golf shot that would make you quit your job and join the pro tour. I had two plants ea with 4 colas that i couldn't get my hand around and they were 14 to 16 inches long. I had 1 plant over 10 ft i called her proud Mary she had to be 1 lb + it had to be. I get sick just thinking about it.

After a couple of weeks of poor me i'm looking to next summer and the biggest problem i had was powdery mildew. Because PM was such a problem we started the harvest when we seen just a few Amber Trichomes. I sprayed my plants with milk, it works but the deck started to smell. There has to be a way to protect against PM with out Killing your brain with chemicals.
I’m so sorry that happened. That’s unbelievable. You obviously know what you’re doing. With your positive attitude, you’ll come back stronger than ever. 🥰

Something similar happened to me a couple of years ago, except they came in the house during the night and stole my stash and 2 guns. My wife said no more inside grows. They knew exactly where it was and only 2 other people knew. My 2 sons. Well needless to say that they were not too happy when I questioned them. After 2 years, just found out that it was one of my youngest son's friend. Guess son must have gone into closet to get some one night when partying. Would not have found it out except that the kid and his wife are getting divorced and she wanted me to press charges so that she could get the kids. One good thing. I got the guns back. Don't know why he still had them.

Something similar happened to me a couple of years ago, except they came in the house during the night and stole my stash and 2 guns. My wife said no more inside grows. They knew exactly where it was and only 2 other people knew. My 2 sons. Well needless to say that they were not too happy when I questioned them. After 2 years, just found out that it was one of my youngest son's friend. Guess son must have gone into closet to get some one night when partying. Would not have found it out except that the kid and his wife are getting divorced and she wanted me to press charges so that she could get the kids. One good thing. I got the guns back. Don't know why he still had them.

I bet when i find out it will be some thing like that. To me this is done, i took the rear view mirror off my truck, so what's behind me is no problem.:):):cool:

Last edited:
I don't know, went to NH to look at the foliage when i got home they were gone. They left the pot's, nice of who ever. I'm stupid what was i thinking.
Good atitude Brother
Don't beat yourself up SH*T Happens,
I found out who ripped me last year

Latest posts

Back